Chapter 31~ Alpha Talk.

Melissa's outfit.

I wish it was summer so badly. I really don't want to go to school and it's only our second day back. Nick left earlier because he had to talk to the other Alpha, his father & the school. He didn't like the way the guy treated me yesterday at all. We become Alpha and Luna tonight too.

Now I have to change and do my makeup. I can barely walk at all because I'm so sore. I didn't even sleep last night. We went all night and trust me it was amazing, I would just love to walk.

Yeah, me too.

I got to school about two hours after I woke up. I put on something casual & actually tried with my makeup. I only had time to straighten my hair a bit.

I was at my locker when I saw Nick coming towards me in the hall and he didn't look happy at all. He looked me up and down biting his lip but went back to his mad expression.

"Baby, what are you wearing?" He asks as he grabs my waist and kisses me.

"I just bought this, you don't like it?" I pout and he smiles at me.

"I love it, you just look so beautiful that I want you now." He licks his lips and my breath hitches. He still gets me so nervous.

"Babe we're in school. Plus I can barely walk." I whisper. He chuckles and I pout.

"You weren't complaining last night." I gasp and try to cover his mouth but he's to tall. "In fact, I remember you screaming for me to never stop." I shut my locker and start to walk to class very embarrassed. Nick puts his arm around me as we walk to class and when we get there it's different.

There were new people next to me & Nick. That guy from the lunch line being one of them. Nick sat to my left and he was on my right. We were all in separate rows though.

"Hey," He smirks at me and I roll my eyes at him. "You look good today." He winks and I ignore him.

He's literally asking to die.

I look at Nick and he's looking straight ahead with his fists clenched. I know he heard what the guy said but because of our talk, he's not saying anything.

"You would look a little better if you were quiet." I say and his friends laugh. I just roll my eyes again and saw Nick smiling. The teacher starts the lesson and everything is smooth until we're partnered up for a project.

"Alright, Melissa you're with Jackson. Nicholas you're with Anthony." The teacher says and I freak out. Jackson smirks and it's the guy to my right. I know Nick is going to say something now.

Well shit.

"That guy will not be working with Melissa so I think we should switch partners." Nick says in an angered voice.

"I guess we can do that." The teacher gulps.

Chicken.

We switch partners and Nick and I sit towards the back. We were followed by Jackson and Anthony who sit in front of us.

Our assignment was to make a power point on the importance of failure. It was pretty easy so Nick and I finish in class.

"You should come over baby and help us finish." Jackson says to me as I walk by to grab my things. Nick slams his fists on the desk and everyone jumps.

"Nick stop." I say because I know what's coming.

"No, he's being-"

"A complete asshole who has no respect for women. He deserves a punishment and I will be speaking to his Alpha personally and making sure he receives one." I nod as I look Jackson in the eyes. He looks nervous and I see his hands shaking in fear. The class was listening to everything and some chuckle.

"Go ahead baby. You still coming over?" He winks and Nick walks to me. He stands behind me and grabs my waist.

"She's mine and you won't touch her." Nick growls.

"Let's see about that." Jackson responds and the bell rings.

Just as I'm bending over to grab my pencil that fell, Jackson comes to stand behind me but Nick was right next to me too. He jumps on Jackson and begins pounding his fists into him.

Stop him before he kills Jackson.

"Nick get off." I shout. "Nick stop now!" And he gets up.

"I'll make sure you never return to your pack." Nick says as he grabs my hand and we leave. "We're going to talk to that Alpha and if he doesn't do something about it, their whole pack is leaving." Nick threatens in anger. His other hand was clenched into a fist and I chose to stay quiet.

"I will be doing the talking." I say and he looks at me.

"No I will." He argues.

"I'm not arguing about it because I'm doing it." I say sternly and he sighs angrily.

"Oh Melissa you shouldn't argue now. I'm so mad all I see is red."

I agree with him.

"I should be driving if you can't see straight." I mumble.

"Smart ass." He says. "You're mine if you didn't know." He growls.

I had no idea.

"I had no clue, the mark on my body doesn't show it at all." I say sarcastically as I look out of the window. The ride is quiet for the rest of the time being.

Once we arrive to the other Alphas home, we meet Mr. Smith there and he hugs both me and Nick. We knock and the Alpha opens, shaking all of our hands.

"Welcome, come in please." He widens the door and we sit on the couches in what appears to be the living room.

"I have an issue with one of your wolves. His name is Jackson Rey. He continues to be disrespectful towards me. Today being the second day in a row. I become Luna tonight and would not want this to continue into a bigger problem. I suggest we figure this out now before someone ends up where they don't need to be." I state and the Alphas eyes widen.

"Yes, of course. Any suggestions on what to do?" The Alpha asks nervously. I simply nod having thought of some ideas.

My fist up his ass. Adira growls.

"I don't want to see him back here ever. He needs to be out of the pack or your whole pack can join him in leaving. I'm not saying to kill him, I simply don't want him back here." I say and Nick nods.

"I agree. He's been warned many times and doesn't seem to mind. He shouldn't mind leaving either." Nick argues and the Alpha nods in agreement.

"I will see to it that he does. I'm so sorry about his behavior, you'll never see that from any of my pack members anymore." The Alpha assures and I nod, not totally believing him but just in respect.

When we got into the car, Nick didn't say a word.

"Take me to my moms please? I want to stay there." I say to him and he shakes his head.

"I want you near me at these times Melissa. I don't need anything happening to you now. We're becoming Alpha and Luna tonight. Please, we can talk about this tomorrow." He says and I just simply nod. I don't want to be near him right now, he overreacted with the fighting. "I know I did baby but trust me I'm taking slow steps." He places a hand on my thigh and I continue to stay quiet.