Hanta Sero X Clumsy Female Reader *Edited*

A/N: I'm going to try to make my chapters a bit shorter between 3-4 pages instead of the 6-7 I usually write.

---------------------------------------------

The harder you tried to focus and not trip on thin air the more likely you were to crash into someone or something on your way to the pavement. You were born a klutz, why did God decide to add too much clumsiness you will never know. It's almost as if instead of sprinkling like a chef they dumped half a bag like a cook wannabe. You rate it 0 out of 5 stars you would not recommend having this character trait.

"L/N-CHAN!" You jumped focusing back on your surroundings ducking in enough time to avoid a stray explosion from Bakugo. Of course, you thought you were smooth and did a roll and almost made it back to your feet but, you tripped over a root of a tree landing spread eagle on your back.

"You need to work on your coordination." You looked up seeing Aizawa boring his eyes down at you. You scrambled back to your feet dusting yourself off trying to salvage whatever little dignity you had left-which wasn't much, to begin with, and got back into a fighting position.

"COME AT ME L/N-CHAN!" You turned to Kirishima as he hardened and honestly it must be a fetish of his to enjoy being pummeled into the ground. Bakugo sure as hell took advantage of it most of the time. Nevertheless, you did as he said and closed your eyes activating your quirk. You opened your eyes and they were glowing white along with your hands, your quirk allowed you to turn other people's dispelled energy into power. Once the glowing died down you ran at him full speed hitting him with all you got -between Bakugo, Todoroki, and Midoriya you always ended up with an excessive amount of energy- and you were proud that after all your attacks you were able to move him three inches. That means you both gotten stronger because you moved him six inches before but just now you strained to move him at all -but you still did.

"You've gotten stronger Kiri-Kun." You were sweating but smiled at him as he bashfully rubbed the back of his neck

"Yeah but so have you L/N-Chan! I need to get stronger though. You were able to move me three inches" He pounded his fists together in determination. You smiled at that nodding your head and turning around to go and see what the others were doing. You might as well do some other workouts so Aizawa doesn't kill you. However, your body had other things in mind as you tripped on thin air this time about to do a face plant until something tight and sticky wrapped around your waist propelling you through the air.

"You got to be a bit more careful babe." You grinned sheepishly at Hanta as he swung you around and placed you safely on the ground landing next to you.

"I don't know what I did to the gods in my past life but, I apologize consistently and there's no change." He looked at you for a second before chuckling untangling you from his tape.

"So they doomed you with being a klutz? Hardly sounds fair." He was teasing and you knew it

"It's not fair in the slightest! I try to appease them and nothing works! Nothing!" You pouted angrily hoping that he would have pity on you and give you kisses.

"Stop pouting." He did in fact pepper your face with kisses and it made you feel a whole lot better. "That's the smile I love to see. Now please let's continue training and don't hurt yourself. Please I don't need gray hairs at sixteen years old." You giggled picturing him with grey hair which earned you pluck to the forehead. With that done the two of you continued training and by the time lunch rolled around all you wanted was your boyfriend, food, and rest. You were going to get that even if your life depended on it. You waited in line to get whatever lunch rush had since you left your food in the dorm and didn't feel like wasting time to go get it. You gave Lunch-rush a lollipop as he gave you food. It was a game that the two of you enjoyed playing once you found out somehow he liked lollipops and his favorite flavors were grape, watermelon, and blueberry. You thanked him for his lunch and made a bee-line straight for Hanta. You cared less that he was with his friends you wanted your boyfriend and his shoulder to rest on and you were going to get it. You sat down, placed your food on the table, and leaned on him closing your eyes and inhaling his scent. He simply moved his arm to make room for you which you took advantage of. You took a few minutes to get your gatherings together before going for your food. Your. Hot. Steaming. Pork cutlet bowl. That with your elbow you spilled all over your bare legs. That woke you up jumping up screeching. You were pulling at something that wasn't there trying to get it to stop burning. You grabbed a bottle of water and poured it on your legs but it made it worse causing you to start crying. You weren't even aware of the attention brought upon yourself nor Sero carrying you rushing you to Chiyo. Why were you so clumsy? You were mildly aware of Hanta carefully putting you on the bed and moving over as Chiyo examined you before kissing you on your forehead. Your eyes rolled and you went into la-la-land.

"Baby....wake up for me..." You blearily opened your eyes blinking them into focus into the worried eyes of Hanta. "How are you feeling?" It took you a minute to remember why you were in her office, to begin with.

"Why am I such a danger to myself?" You gave him puppy dog eyes wanting answers to a question you knew wasn't meant to be answered. He simply sighed hugging you close and rocking you a bit.

"You're my klutz and as your boyfriend, I'll be sure to catch you every time you fall." You hugged him back giggling a bit.

"You're so cheesy." He tickled your sides a bit in retaliation.

"Yeah, yeah you still love it though." You weren't about to deny the truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Is this shorter style better than my longer pieces?