1991 (pt.2)

The next party Katya and rob went to was big. The minute Katya walked through the door she knew they were going to send up selling the extras she brought in her car. Her and Rob shared a knowing glance smiles spreading across their faces as they gave each other one last nod before splitting up and heading out.

In the living room all the summer birds were draped over one another surrounding a large coffee table. It was covered in empty red solo cups, forgotten joints smoking in ash trays, and a huge pile of cocaine that was slowly being chipped away at line by line. Katya watched as kid would just randomly walk up, scrape their credit card across the table, take a line and walk away. She knew Rob was beside her eyeing the table too, but she avoided his gaze knowing what he would try and say.

After Katya had sold her portion she went looking for Trixie. She had said she was coming and Katya told her she would meet her there about an hour in. She checked all the bedrooms, bathrooms, and even the kitchen, but Trixie was nowhere to be found. Just as Katya was about to leave through the front door to check outside she saw a flash of blonde hair. Stopping in her tracks Katya swiveled on her heel, quickly trying to catch up with Trixie. She stood in door frame between the kitchen and the living room, her eyes jumping from person to person.

A loud yell from near the couch drew Katya's attention, she shifted her focus and spotted Trixie bent over the coffee table snorting a line through a rolled up $1 bill. Her hair was pulled back into two french braids that fell over her shoulders, and her off the shoulder floral top didn't do much to keep her breasts from spilling out. Katya watched as Trixie finished, shooting up from her spot with a yell. She threw her arms up in the air and laughed as the people around her cheered. When she spotted Katya she bolted over crashing into her and almost knocking her down.

"Are you good Trix?" Katya held Trixie face in her hands, studying her blown out pupils. She brought her thumb under Trixie's nose and wiped away some of the leftover white powder.

"I'm more than good Katya, I'm great!" Trixie bounced on the spot, her hands gripping into Katya's shoulders. "Come dance with me!" She shouted over the loud music, her smile large on her face.

Katya looked at her with furrowed brows for a moment but then nodded. Trixie circled her wrist and pulled her through the house to the middle of the cleared out main room. She dragged Katya into the sea of sweating dancing teens and pulled her close, her arms draping over Katya's shoulders.

Katya gripped Trixie's hips tightly and let her head fall back, enjoying the flash of lights bouncing off the ceiling. She could feel her buzz from before the party wearing off but she didn't mind, dancing with Trixie made her feel a whole new kind of high. The way Trixie turned around and pressed against her, her head leaning back on Katya's shoulder, her pink lips on her neck. Katya held Trixie's hips as they swayed in the sea of people, getting lost in the feeling. The feeling of Trixie's ass pressing against her, the feeling of Trixie's hips through her skirt, her lips on Katya's neck. Katya felt like she was surrounded in Trixie, like her body was swallowed up by Trixie's, like it was the only thing around her.

"Hey Trixie come do another line!"

Katya was pulled out of her trance by the feeling of Trixie peeling her body away. She glanced back at Katya with raised brows in questioning, waiting for a response. It took Katya a moment but she nodded, allowing herself to once again be dragged through the house by Trixie.

They settled back on the couch Trixie had been sitting at when Katya found her. They watched as a small blade was passed around, waiting until it came to them. Trixie was fidgeting beside Katya, her leg bouncing rapidly in anticipation. Katya could feel her hand sweating in Trixie's grip but didn't let go, instead giving Trixie's hand a squeeze. She got one back in return then Trixie turned to smile at her leaning in for a quick peck. She quickly pulled away when the blade was passed to her, her hand letting go of Katya's. Trixie pulled her line and crushed it up, scraping it across the table. When the line was straight she took her 1 and bent over, harshly sucking through her nose. It burned but it was good. She sat up and sniffed a few times, wiping her nose with the back of her hand.