prompt 3: take a break

Smut in the car
So smut warning ( duh)
Lowkey got carried away with this so its kinda long but its worth it.
———————————————————————

It was finally June, the last month of high school Trixie or Katya would ever have to attend. One more month of classes then exams, then  graduation, then freedom.

Trixie of course was doing allot better than Katya in school and was taking much harder courses. She was stressed studying for her AP Physics exam while also trying to study for her university level 1 calculus exam that she payed 200$ to take.

Katya on the other hand was breezing by with only her English exam and final art project on her mind. She was barley studying because how do you stydy for English? And well art she just has to paint and glue some stuff to a board and call it abstract to get her mark.

The two girl we're currently sat in Trixie's bright pink bedroom studying. Katya was sat on the floor playing on her phone while Trixie was on her bed surrounded in a halo of formulas. Katya was bored already, she finished her drafting sketches for her project and she had already finished reading the book for her exam.

While playing candy crush she heard Trixie let out a small sniffle but thought nothing of it and turned back to her phone. It wasn't untill she heard three more and looked up to see Trixie crying and writing. Tears fell on the paper as she wrote but her girlfriend just kept writing ignoring the tears.

" Trix." Said softly sitting up. Trixie didn't even respond. She just kept writing her wet eyes glancing back to her formula sheet.

" Trix take a break." Katya said trying to take the pencil from her girlfriend's hand.

" Stop I only have 2 weeks left I have to keep going." Trixie breathed her voice wobbly.

" you're literally crying Trix c'mon." Katya tried again. Trixie just turned around and took her papers with her. She turned her back to Katya and kept trying to study her sobs slowly slipping through.

With a sigh Katya rolled her eyes and started cleaning up Trixie's other papers. keeping them in her organized piles she moved them over to her desk.
Trixie stayed in her corner a hand in her hair her nails digging into her skull as she internally scolded herself for still having to look at the formula sheet.

" c'mon , c'mon, c'mon." Trixie gritted trying to remember the quadratic formula. " you stupid butch this is a grade 11 formula you know this." She whispered to herself pulling her hair harder.

" thats it time for a break." Katya said climbing on the bed and grabbing Trixie's waist and pulling her away.

" Katya no I can't no no no I need to study." Trixie cried her breathing coming out in gasps.

" Trixie you aren't being nice to yourself right now, give yourself a break you can't remember your formula because you haven't slept in 2 days and the most you've eaten today was a sandwich." Katya said dragging her down the hallways of the house.

" Katya I need to memorize them I'm so fucking dumb that I can't remember them I need to go back." Trixie was hysterically crying. She was now fully having a break down.