You'll see it when we get there part 1

"I don't know what evil spirit has entered your body but this," Beth gestured to her stiff daughter standing before her, "Is not my daughter. You are riddled with sin." She huffed dabbing the tears under her eyes with her index finger. 

"I'm not possessed mom, I'm just gay." Trixie sighed at her mothers dramatics. She had been caught up in her room, head under the covers as she ate some girl from her chemistry class out. Her mother walked in and almost fainted. She screamed at the girl to leave and then proceeded to sit Trixie down on the couch thrusting a crucifix in her hand as she read the bible. 

"Cleanse you mind of this sickness, the power of Christ compels you!" Val cried reaching for her bible, her face had a look of horror etched into it as she cried. 

"Does it?" Trixie cocked her hip crossing her arms. She wondered how long her mothers dramatics would last this time. She knew her mother was very right-wing, but she didn't realize she was this crazy. 

"The power of Christ compels you!" Beth cried pressing her bible into her chest as hard as she could. She let herself feel the ache of the demon inside her daughter sinking it's claws in as resistance. 

"Is the power of Christ compelling me? Is that what's happening?" Trixie rolled her eyes. She was done with this, she turned on her heel trying to head upstairs but, her mother gripped her arm with the strength of a stubborn old lady on her death bed. 

"The power of Christ compels you!" She white knuckled her bible, her nails digging into her daughters arm. She saw Trixie's arm reddening, the evil spirit coming to the surface of her daughter.

"Guess what-" Trixie ripped her arm from her mothers grip turning herself around. "It's not very compelling!" She ripped the bible out of her mothers hand tossing it to the ground with a loud thud. She was almost tempted to pick it up and rip pages of it out right in front of her mothers face. 

Beth stood stunned her hands moving to cover her face. She began chanting prayers under her breath, hoping to save her daughter from the evil that had poisoned her. She could see the demon getting madder, her daughters skin growing redder. She prayed harder, reciting bible verses right to the demons face. She never broke eye contact, forcing herself to be brave for her daughters sake. 

Trixie watched her mother chant prayers under her breath, udder disbelief filling her brain. She never realized how delusional her mother was until this very moment. She ran upstairs and slamming her door. Her mother prayed louder now, screaming bible verses at her daughter trying to bust the door open. Trixie never realized how strong her mother was. She wasn't sure if it was the Adrenalin from her delusion or just real strength. 

Trixie let silent tears roll down her cheeks as she waited for it to stop. She had no idea what she was going to now, where was she going to go? Her whole town was full of people like her mother. At this point she was convinced that if they caught her running, they would burn her at the steak like a witch. 

Eventually it got quiet. Trixie waited a few minutes before opening her door a crack. The hallway was dark and empty, not a soul in sight. Trixie could hear her mother mumbling somewhere downstairs but decided against investigating. Instead, she closed her door and locked it again, crawling into bed, crying herself to sleep. 

"You need to go now! Up! Up! Pack a bag!" Beth shouted as she bust the door open around 3:00 AM. She whipped open the doors to Trixie's closet and started stuffing random clothing articles into a large duffel bag. 

"Wh-  Mom! What are doing? Stop!" Trixie scrambled out of bed trying to pull the bag out of her mothers hands. The woman had clearly gone delusional, ignoring her daughters pleas in favor of humming a hymn she heard in church recently.