Crane capital

This is un-edited, so sorry for any mistakes!

It was an early morning for Katya but she was used to it. Used to getting up early and smoking a cigarette before showering and heading out. Almost always forgetting her helmet and vest and having to rush back and grab them. Used to the easy drive in the early morning, her car gliding along the empty streets easily at 5:00am.

Being a construction worker wasn't Katya's dream job, not at all. She wanted to be an architect, but everybody's gotta start somewhere right? She didn't mind the manual labour though, it kept her fit, giving her toned biceps and defined abs that were appreciated by many women. Her co-workers weren't awful either, she was the only woman on site with them but she was a giant dyke so she fit in well. She smoked cigarettes with them and laughed along with their crude jokes, even making some herself.

Most of the jokes Katya's co-workers made were jabs at Trixie Mattel. She was the government issued architect for their project. She was a bit of a high-strung woman to put it nicely. Katya's co-workers weren't nice though, calling her "an uptight bitch." Katya could see where they came from, but she could also see Mattel's point of view. The governor breathing down her neck about all the new development projects he had promised in his campaign seems stressful to her.

"Ah boys zip up yer pants Mattel's here eh!" Marco the senoir builder yelled from near the small portable office they had set up on site.

"Ah fuck, jus what we needed on a Monday, a visit from that bitch." John complained spitting in the dirt angrily.

Katya stared as Trixie walked through the site, hard hat preched upon her perfectly coiffed hair, her heels sinking in the mud despite her fast little steps. She looked hot, she had a tight black pencil skirt with a matching blazer and a tight pink blouse. Katya was convinced that if she looked hard enough she could see the buttons of the blouse starining against Trixie's ample chest. She was a well endowed woman and Katya could appreciate that, even from afar.

"Well don't let me stop you," Trixie paused halfway to her portable office. She motioned to the now motionless site full of workers who were staring as she walked. "Get back to work! This building needs to be done in two months and we are already three weeks behind schedule!" Trixie shouted snapping her fingers waving her arm to get people moving again.

Katya herself snapped back into action pulling her shovel from the mud it was momentarily frozen in as she oogled. she kept side eyeing Trixie as she worked trying to catch glimpses of her ass and even her calfs too. They looked so good in those expensive heels she always wore.

"C'mom Zamo pull yer hand outa yer panties and get back to fucking shoveling." Eddie (Katya's least favourite guy on site) said. Katya fixed him with a quick glare before aggressively going back to shoveling. She began flinging the newly wet mud from last nights shower in his direction. A satisfying smirk fell upon her face as she listened to it splat, spraying him with mud. She quelled the petty fire she had within herself for now. She was sure Eddie would find another way to get on her nerves today.

"Take it easy on the poor guy eh? It's only Monday, you'll have all week to piss 'im off." Marco muttered as he came over to katya.

She gave him a small smirk before flinging the dirt with less agression. "Better?" She she pouted sweetly blinking her eyes under her yellow hard hat mockingly.

"Oh hop off it." Marco teased smaking his hand down against Katya's helmet, shuffling it around a bit. Katya just gave him a wink and went back to work.