FINAL GOODBYES...AT LEAST FOR NOW ANYWAY

The next morning I woke up with a massive headache. I didn't get much sleep from what happened between me and George, I know that I shouldn't have said some of the things I had had said, I was just so angry with everything.

I didn't want to leave the boys. I wanted to stay with them forever but I knew I couldn't.

Before I leave I want to try and make a mends with George if he will even let me that is.I wouldn't blame him if he never wanted to speak to me again after the way I treated him last night.

I just felt used, I felt like I was being replaced and I feel like I still am.I know George says he cares about me but I can feel him slipping away from me, and I don't like it, not one little bit.

"Hello love. "Jayme said, greeting me with a hug once I made my way into the kitchen.

"HI." I replied. "Do you know where George is?" I asked.

"He should be in his room. "Jayme said. "Want me to make you some toast? "He asked.

"Yes please." I said, nodding my head before making my way up the stairs towards George's room.

"George." I whispered, knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard him mumble.

"It's Rory. Can I come in?" I asked.

"It's open."

I slowly walked in to see George laying on his back, his head facing the ceiling.

"Can I talk to you?"I asked.

"Sure. "He said, sitting up in a crossed legged position.

"I want to apologise for the way I acted last night." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You don't need to. "He said, shaking his head.

"Yes I do. The way I acted was immature and I'm sorry about that. I guess I was jealous." I said.

"Come here."He said, opening his arms out. I sat down next to him, once I sat down, he pulled me into a side hug.

I'm really going to miss this when I have to leave...

"I know I've been spending a lot of time with Amelia , but that doesn't mean I don't care about you."George said, rubbing my back.

"I know that now. I was just so angry with having to date Harry, so I just took it out on you because I knew you wouldn't take it too seriously, but that still doesn't excuse my behaviour." I said, resting my head on his chest.

"I understand. I mean it's a lot to take in. And I see how annoyed you were when I heard you taking about how you're having to date him. "George said.

"I mean he makes my blood boil faster than anyone else." I said.

"Look can I give you a piece of advice? You can choose whether or not to take it, but I'm just going to put it out there. "He said.

"Go ahead."

"Don't fight fire with fire because it will cause the whole town to burn down."

"I don't understand what you're talking about." I said, completely confused.

"It means don't let him get under your skin and don't get under his skin, because if that happens all hell will break loose and this fake dating thing will blow up in both of your faces."

"How do I do that?" I asked." I mean whatever he says makes my blood boil." I said.

"Okay whenever you feel like killing him or anything more extreme think of something or someone that makes you happy and imagine them instead of Harry and you'll be all sweet. "He suggested.