ALMOST KISS

“We’re back. “Harry yelled, once he walked inside his house, with me following behind him.

“Lounge room. “Louis called.

“Hey guys. “Liam greeted us with a wave, once we entered the lounge.

“I see you two seemed like you’ve enjoyed yourselves. “Louis smirked.

“It was alright.”I replied shrugging my shoulders.

“Looked more then alright if you ask me.”Zayn teased.

“What are you on about? “I asked, the boys didn’t say anything but just looked at me and harry.

“Do you know what they’re on about? “Harry asked.

“No clue. “I said, raising my arms, before I noticed what the boys were going on about.

“OH. “Harry said, looking at our hand that were laced together, before I quickly released my hand from his grip.

“I’m going to go get a drink. “Harry announced.

“Grab me one while you’re there would ya Harry? “Liam asked.

“Anyone else want on while I’m at it? “Harry asked the group.

“Yes. “All of them replied at different stages.

“Rory do you want one? “Harry asked.

“No thank you. “I said, shaking my head, he just nodded before making his way into the kitchen.

“I’m going to go get Niall.”Liam said.

I looked around to see that Niall had been missing.

“I’m going to go help Harry." Zayn said, standing up, before he also made his way into the kitchen.

Which now left me standing there in front of Louis who was just smiling at me.

“What? “I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

“I can tell you’ve already made an impact on that boy. “He said, gesturing towards harry.

“I highly doubt that. “I said, sitting down next to him.

“You may say that, but me and the boys can already tell that it’s working. “He said.

“Louis this is only the first day. “I said.

“I know, but trust me there’s already been some progress. Where did you guys go anywhere? “He asked changing the subject.

“We went to some café on twenty fifth street. “I said.

“Really? “He asked, seeming shocked.

“Yeah.Why?”I asked confused.

“Oh nothing. “He said, before a smile was plastered across his tan completion.

“Louis what aren’t you telling me?”

“Let’s just say that harry doesn’t usually take a girl to that café on a first date. “He said, winking.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means that it’s very rare that he takes girl there. “He said.

“What’s so special about it? “I asked.

“That’s where Harry has been going for years. “Louis said.

“I still don’t get it.”

“Harry is one of those people that keeps things to himself. It’s very rare that he takes his dates to his secret places. “Louis said.