NEW ARRANGEMENTS

Once Harry and I left it had become awkward between us and I didn't like it one little bit. Harry and I have never had an awkward encounter between us, so this was quite odd. Some say there's a first for everything but I'd rather have no awkward moments with anyone, especially between harry and myself. I hated them, they made me feel so ridiculously uncomfortable. Its like be soaked from head to toe and having to wear wet clothes all day. That's how uncomfortable awkward encounters made me feel.

"I was on the phone to Taylor, that's why I didn't come in right after you."Harry blurted out.

"Alright."I replied, not knowing what to say or how to react.

"I'm sorry. "Harry said after a few moments.

"You don't have to apologise for talking to your girlfriend on the phone." I replied.

"I know, but I just thought you should know. "Harry said.

"Harry, I don't give two hoots if you're on the phone to Taylor or not. It's your business not mine, so treat it like it is. And to be frank I'd rather you not talk about her to me because I don't give a shit about her, like she doesn't give a shit about me."

"Well she did ask about you."Harry said.

"What'd she have to say?"

"She was asking about what songs you were going to be performing. "Harry said.

"Of course she did." I mumbled underneath my breath.

"What's that supposed to mean? "Harry asked, raising his voice slightly.

"Don't raise your voice at me."I warned.

"Well don't assume things. "He said.

"I don't assume anything, especially when it comes to her."I huffed before opening the door to back entrance.

"What do you mean when it comes to her? She hasn't done anything to you."Harry replied.

"She's basically hated me since I did a cover of one of her songs. She's out to destroy me and make sure I'm nowhere near you, let alone go on tour with you. Don't you see the way she glares at me when we're in the same room? "

"She doesn't hate you. Rory I know you hate her, but why, what did she do that was so bad? "Harry asked.

"If you don't know then why should I tell you?" I hissed as I made my way towards the car that was going to take harry and I back to the hotel that we were staying at for the night.

Harry didn't say anything, he just placed his hand on my waist before pushing me against the nearest wall, but he didn't push me hard enough to hurt me, but enough to cause the breath to kick out of me.

"What did she do Rory."Harry said, placing his hands on either sides of my head.

"I'm not tell you, you should know the answer." I said, trying to move out of his grasp, but I didn't have any luck what so ever.

"She has the only boy that I've every truly loved as her boyfriend alright. Are you happy now? Bloody hell harry can't you see that I'm still in love with you."I confessed, staring at my feet like they were the most fascinating things in the world.

"You're in love with me."He asked, shocked.

"Oh for god sake Harry. Of course I am. It hasn't even been that long since we broke up. Unlike you it takes me a lot longer to get over things. I still can't get over the fact that I lost contact with my first and only friend for over three years. But the worst thing is, that Louis was the one who convinced me to call her, so if it wasn't for your best friend I wouldn't have called Eliza and I wouldn't have asked her to come to the concert so we can see each other again."

"Best friends don't have sex with your girlfriend. "Harry hissed.

"Sex? Lou has sex with Taylor?" I asked, shocked.

"Shit, forget I said anything. "Harry said, his eyes widening at his confession to me.

"Is that why you didn't want him anywhere near me?" I asked, thinking back on when harry specifically told me to stay away from Louis.

"Yes, he had sex with Taylor. And he wasn't the one who told me, she did. She told me that he had sex with her against her will, that he blackmailed her into it."Harry said.

"What? That's ridiculous." I said.

"I know, now you understand where I'm coming from. "Harry sighed.

"No, I can't believe you're taking her side on this. Louis would never do that to you especially if he was with and still with Eleanor. Harry he cares about you so much. "I said.

"You've got to be friggen kidding me. Why would she lie to me? She would never lie to me.She loves me."Harry said, shaking his head.

"Because she's a manipulative bitch, who's only dating you to gain more publicity and fans because she's romantically involved with you."I said.

"Is that what you were doing too? "He asked.

"Doing what?" I asked, confused.

"Dating me to become more famous? "He asked.

"Of course I have. I've been lying to you all this time." I said sarcastically.

"I knew being involved with you was a mistake.

"Did Taylor say that to you or did you somehow come up with that theory all by your own?"
I asked as I moved out of his hold.

He didn't say anything.

I continued to walk away before I stopped in my tracks. No he isn't going to get the last say or make me feel like absolute shit.

I turned around to face him. He just looked at me with no emotion.

I took a deep breath before I let it all out. "You're such a dick Harry. Haven't you been listening to me? I've told you I'm still in love with even after you've hurt me countless of times. I've given you so many chances to prove to me that you love me and want us to be together. I don't understand why you believe everything Taylor says. She's on a mission to destroy the both of us. I know girls like her harry. She will do everything and use anyone to get what she wants. And once she's accomplished that she's going to shove you off to the side and find the next man to break and leave you all alone with a broken heart beyond prepare. So if that's how you want to live your life then so be it, but when she breaks your heart don't you dare come crying to me about it, saying that you should've listened to me because I was right because I won't be there?" I said.

"You don't mean that. "Harry said, shaking his head.

"I do. I bet you anything you like she's planning something big to keep us even further apart." I said, chuckling because I knew it was true. I could just feel it.

"I doubt that. "He said.

"That doesn't surprise me. I kid you not harry when she does and when you push me away even more I'm not going to try and fight because I'm sick and tired of fighting. "I said, before I made my way towards the car.

"Rory."Harry called. I turned around to see him running up to me before wrapping his arms around my neck."Please."Harry whispered before resting his head in the crook of my neck.

Sighing, I wrapped my arms around his waist. We just stood there for a while in each other's arms, not saying anything and in that moment I could breathe easy.

This is how it should be I thought to myself. I felt Harry stiffen. I looked up and saw him looking down at me, biting his lip. Before I could say anything he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

I knew this was wrong and I knew I shouldn't let him kiss me, but I love him and anytime he hugs me or looks at me I fall in love with him all over again.

I slowly started kissing him back before lightly tugging at the bottom of his curls, making him groan in the back of his throat making me giggle into the kiss before pulling back.

"No one has to know. "Harry whispered.

I didn't say anything. I just placed my hand on the back of his neck before crashing our lips together. Harry just smiled into the kissing knowing the answer without me actually saying anything.