GOING OVER THE SONG LIST AND SET PLAYS FOR THE TOUR

"Firstly, I want to thank you guys for coming in here when I know that all you want to do is go exploring, checking out the stage and backstage and everything else in-between, but we need to go through the actual song selection that both teams have discussed and have agreed that the song selection that we have come up with best fits the aim of this tour, but of course both Allie and myself believe that the six of you should have a say in the matter, so that's why I've called you in here because we need to start rehearsing as soon as possible. I understand that it's going to be a lot tougher then first go because there are a lot more shows than last time, which means a lot more traveling, but I know you guys expected this from the get go. Also the music crew need to know when to start the music and what order the songs are going in."

"Simon?" I asked.

"When Louis, Harry and myself made our way here I noticed that there was a tent with six different areas with all our names on them as well as clothes. "

"Yes, go on love."

"I was wondering, from what I know about concerts from going backstage to one of my friends concerts I was just wondering where I would be getting changed. I mean I know the boys don't mind getting changed in front of one another, but I on the other hand don't really want to get changed in front of them."

"Oh of course. I'm sorry. That was the next topic I was going to bring up. "Simon said, giving me an apologetic smile. "As Rory just mentioned boys, there is going to be a similar set up like the tent that Rory is talking about at every concert, of course some might be smaller than others. But yes you all have your own section that has your names like Rory mentioned. That's where all of your belongings such as clothes, shoes and water will be kept as well as other things that are necessary, but under any circumstances may you bring your phones with you.So no phones
"Simon said sternly.

"I don't want a repeat of last year where you Harry came up on stage late because you were busy texting whoever you were texting. Simon said, looking directly at Harry who just shrugged his shoulders.

"So to make sure that doesn't happen again Paul will take all of your phones before you all go get dressed before handing them back to you at the end of the night.Clear?"Simon concluded.

"Yes Simon. "The boys nodded.
"Great. I'm sorry Rory, to answer your question, there is door just after you come out from the tent on your right hand side. It will have your name written on the door, so you can just go in there and change. Your section in the tent is just extra space to keep water, shoes and clothes like I told the boys. "

"Thank you Simon." I said, smiling.

"No problem, now onto the next matter. "Simon said, fetching out his notes that he had in a neat pile on the table.

"How much longer. "Louis groaned, fidgeting in his chair.

"I know you guys hate these things, but it needs to be done. I promise you it won't take too much longer."

"That's what you said last year and it ended up going for three hours.
"Louis huffed.

"Louis it will take longer than it
needs to be if you keep interrupting. "Simon said.

"Sorry. "He sighed.

"It's fine Lou, trust me I hate these as much as you guys do, but like I said things need to be discussed so everything runs smoothly like our last tour did.Agreed"Simon said, mostly to the boys.

"Agreed. "They all said in unison.

"Now I've taken it upon myself to make you guys a list of the songs that we think would best suit this tour, as well of little things in-between. But please if you guys aren't happy with any song let me know and I'll make the changes. "Simon said before handing us a piece of paper with the songs.