TENSE MORNINGS & SUPRISE INTERVIEWS

It has been at least sixteen hours since George kissed me.

Not that I'm counting or anything.

It was about seven o'clock in the morning.

I know what you're thinking. Why you up so early for?

Well let me tell you why.

Allie called me last night saying that I have a short interview that I must go to.

Yes I know what you're thinking again. I thought you were on holiday so why are you going for an interview.

Yeah that's what I thought as well. But according to Allie this is an interview that I can't afford to miss out on, something to do with a celebrity appearance.

Frankly it doesn't bother me too much. I mean it gives me a chance to kind of redeem myself from my last big interview. I'll be able to show my you know, not so fan girl side. Because as you could tell I was acting like such a fan girl when I was on the Ellen show, like who wouldn't fan girl over her. She's hilarious.

Plus it gives me the chance not to have an awkward encounter with George. Yeah I know it will happen sooner or later but I'd rather it later than sooner. I mean how would you act if your best friend kissed you out of nowhere?

You'd freak out wouldn't you?

Yes?

Thought so.So you guys should know what I'm going through right now. If you guys don't know that felling well let me tell you .....

It's horrible.

It's not like George is a bad kisser or anything...he's quite good, not that I'm fussy or anything. It's just that how I acted when I stopped kissing him. I made it so awkward for both him and me. He probably feels horrible. I wouldn't be surprised if he never spoke to me again.

Anyway enough of that mumbo jumbo.

It's time to get ready.

Yay.....

I mean I'm not that ecstatic to you know get up when it's practically still dark outside...well not really it's actually sunny outside but that still doesn't make it any easier.

I slowly made my way into the bathroom, getting naked, before stepping into the nice warm shower. I washed my hair and what not before exiting the warm shower into the bitter cold that was the bathroom.

I wrapped a towel around my body before reaching for my clothes.

Wait a minute....

Where are my clothes?

Oh god please don't tell me I left them in my room, I looked around the bathroom to find nothing there.

Great. This is just perfect.

I tiptoed out of the bathroom with just my towel wrapped around my body.

Please don't let the boys see me like this.

A door slowly opened.

Shinto go back go back, go back to sleep for at least another thirty seconds.

Please.

The door opened revealing George,

This is just perfect,

George took one look at me before walking straight past me towards the lounge .

"George." I whispered when he just past me. He stopped for a second, shaking his head like he was an argument with himself. He took a deep breath before walking away, without saying anything.