I HATE BIRDS

Harry and I ended up walking towards the Giraffes. Mind you the Giraffe is my absolute favourite animal of all time, so when I saw the long neck creature I was over the moon.

“Harry look look.” I said, pulling at his arm. As soon as I realised that I had made physical contact with Harry .I immediately pulled away, but not quick enough to not feel shocks going down my spine.

What the hell! This can’t happen, and I won’t let it.

“What about them? “Harry asked. He didn’t even seem to care about what just happened between us. Though nothing really happened but it felt like it did and I didn’t like it one bit.

“They’re like the coolest animal on earth. I mean have you seen how long their neck is?” I asked, getting all excited.

“They’re alright I suppose. “He said, shrugging his shoulder.

God what’s with this kid?

“What crawled under your bed and died?” I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. I thought this was supposed to be fun, but Harry is nowhere near my definitions of fun, he’s more of a stick in the mud, boring and UN fun.

I wish I was with Niall instead, even though he may or may not like me I know he would be a lot better company than Harry. I mean even a monkey would be better company than Harry.

Speaking of animals I need to go to the pet store and get me some turtles.

“I’m sorry. It’s just I’ve been having a rough day lately. “He said.

“Okay.” I said, before walking ahead of him.

“Rory wait. “He called, before grabbing my hand.

“What Harry?” I asked, trying around so that I was facing him.

“I didn’t mean to be rude. “He said, looking down at our hands, which were still intertwined.

“Okay.”

“What? Is that all you’re going to say? “He asked, tilting his head to the side.

“What do you want me to say Harry?” I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

“I don’t know. I just thought that you would say something else. “He said.

“Well sorry to disappoint you.”

“No its fine. I shouldn’t have assumed you would say something else, you know other than okay.”

“Well this is kind of weird than isn’t it?” I asked gesturing towards our hands.

“Why is it weird?”

“I guess I thought that you wouldn’t try and hold my hand considering the circumstances. “Harry just looked at me confused; his face resembled a lost puppy that had ran away from home.

No that Harry looks like a dog or anything, he’s quite attractive.

I’m not saying dogs are ugly. All I’m saying is that you wouldn’t go around saying oh ‘yeah that puppy looks attractive’.

Okay I seriously need to stop over analysing things.

“I didn’t want you to walk away. “Harry said, letting go of my hand.

“Oh.” I kind of felt bad. “Do you’ll think that they will allow us to take pictures or something?” I asked, once we started walking again.

“Well no one is around to ask, so I suggest we just go for it.”Harry said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Umm okay.” I said, taking my phone out before taking a couple of pictures, before uploading them onto both twitter and Tumblr.