I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL HARRY.

Once I got back to the apartment I was staying at I quickly greeted both Christian and his Nan before going up to my room.

Allie and Cheon had gone out and grabbed something to eat, asking me if I wanted to join them, but I declined. I'm too tired for that man.

One the way back from the recording studio Harry had texted me asking me if I wanted to go with him to the park tomorrow after I had finished with my recording session, which I obviously said yes to.

I walked into the apartment to whatever you like to call it before slouching on the couch, taking a deep breath. I was so tired. I could sleep for like a billion years...

But I won't do that.

So I decided to have something to eat before having an early one. Walking around the small compact kitchen my body was so slow, like I could feel my feet dragging along the cool tiles.

What to have I asked myself opening one of the cupboards to see cups of chicken noodles, mac and cheeses and other various snacks.

Deciding on mac and cheese I grabbed a packet out of the cupboard before making it.Once done I brought my bowl and fork with me into the lounge room, before placing the bowl on the table so that I could go get changed.

I made me way into the bedroom, deciding on a pair of sweat pants and a white tank top, with a light grey jacket over the top.

When I made my back into the lounge room I heard a knock at my door.

"You better have a good reason for disrupting me tea. "I called through the door, before opening the door to see Harry there smiling at me.

"Hi babe. "He said, kissing my cheek.

"What are you doing here? "I asked.

"What? Can't I come and see my girlfriend? "He asked, pulling me into a warm embrace.

"Yeah you can, but you literally saw me about half an hour ago. "I said, resting my head on his chest.

"Half an hour too long."He said, kissing my temple. "So what's for tea? "He asked, looking down at me.

"Mac and cheese. "I said, pulling away before I made my way back into the lounge room.

"Cool. "He said, following me into the lounge room, before he sat down next to me.

"Yeah."I said, taking a bite.

"Can I have some? "He asked, gesturing towards my bowl.

"Here."I said, handing him my bowl, before I went back into the kitchen, so I could make myself some. I was too tired to try and argue with harry.

"Babe where are you going? "Harry asked from in the lounge room.

"Making some mac and cheese. "I called back.

"No.I'll make it."He said, before I heard his feet patter against the floor boards.

"No it's fine. You don't know how I like my mac and cheese. "I said, grabbing two packets of mac and cheese out of the cupboard.

"Well if you show me I can make it for you next time. "He said, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Okay. "I said, before I started showing him how to make my mac and cheese.

"How come the boys didn't come with you? "I asked, as Harry placed his bowl into the microwave, because according to harry it was cold.

"They don't actually know where I am."Harry said, smirking at me.