HARRY THIS, HARRY THAT

When I left Harry’s it felt like he had taken a part of me.It was heart breaking when he kissed me, it seemed like he didn’t want to let me go and I didn’t want him to, but I guess it’s for the best, although I’m dying inside.

I hate this. I hate all of this.

Never in my entire life would I expect to meet Harry let alone fall in love with him.

I slowly made my way back into Lou’s apartment, closing the door softly behind me. I then made my way into the kitchen to see Louis with his arm wrapped securely around El’s waist.

“How’d it go? “Louis asked.

“Fine. “Was all I said.

“Just fine?”El asked, confused.

“Yeah, we had an argument then we kissed; now I’m back here.”I said, running a hand through my hair.

“You kissed him? “Louis questioned, his eyes widening.

“Yeah.”I replied.

“And.”He egged on.

“And nothing.”

“What do you mean nothing, you just can’t kiss someone and nothing happens. “Louis said

“Lou, cut the girl a break.”El said, whacking Lou on the chest.

“Harry and I both agreed that nothing was going to happen between us. It was just a simple goodbye kiss. “I said.

“When it comes to Harry and getting what he wants it doesn’t just end because it won’t work out. He will make it work. “Louis said.

“And how do you know that? “I asked, raising my eyebrow.

“Because he’s a very determined young boy. “Louis said.

“Well looks like he’s changing. “I said.

“He was when he was with you; you could see him changing back to his normal self every second that he was spending time with you. I mean everyone could see it, even if you didn’t see it, we could. “Louis said, El just nodded her head, agreeing with Louis.

“Louis what do you expect me to do? I can’t go back down that road again, what if he actually cheats on me for real this time. I mean he went after Taylor when I said that I needed space, what happens if we have a fight?”

“You can’t have high expectations for people, especially Harry. If you have such high expectations for someone who is prone to cheating that you’ll never be happy.”El said.

“It’s true. “Louis added.

“Louis I don’t tolerate cheaters, let alone liars, and Harry is prone to both of these things, so why should I bother?”

“Because, if anyone can change harry it’s you, no one else but you. “Louis explained.

“Louis it feels like I’m constantly playing a game that I’m destined to loose when it comes to my feelings for Harry.”

“That’s a good one. “Louis said, laughing.

“What did I say? “I asked confused.

“That line there is Louis line in one of their new songs for their album. “Eleanor explained, before shaking her head at her boyfriend who had completely lost the plot.

“OH.”I said, understanding.

“Danni texted me saying that she should be here soon.”El said.

“Okay. “I replied.

“So what are the plans for you boys?”El asked, looking up at Louis.

“I don’t know babe. “Louis said, shrugging his shoulders.