THEY BOOKED OUT THE ZOO FOR THE ENTIER DAY

Once I had reached the zoo there was about fifteen to twenty paparazzi outside. It had seemed that the gates were locked…

Great, now how the heck am I supposed to get in now? Just when I was about to leave my phone was buzzing in my jean pocket. I fetched it put seeing that Niall was calling. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that he was calling me.

Yes this is what happens when you have a crush on someone…

"Hello."

"Hey babe. Where are you?"

Woo Niall called me babe. I’m going to faint.

"Well I’m at the front gates but I can’t get in."

"Okay I’ll come and get you."

"What do you mean? Are you like in there or something?" I asked, confused.

"Well yeah...”

"How did you’s get in there. It’s locked from the outside making it impossible for anyone to get in?"

"We kind of hired this place out for the day."

"Wait what?" I asked, completely gobsmacked. "You can’t possibly do that unless you’re somebody that’s some spoilt rich kid or someone that hugely famous."

"Um Rory not to brag or anything but me and the boys are quite famous and so are you for a matter of fact."

Then it all hit me.

I swear there isn’t a day that goes by without me making a fool of myself in front of someone or just being plain awkward for no apparent reason.

I’m now beginning to doubt myself that what Louis was saying about Niall having a crush on me to be false. I mean why someone like him or any other guy would consider me to be girlfriend material let alone want me to be their girlfriend.

Honestly I think this is all just a scheme to try and get the new girl to believe that a famous singer could actually find her attractive. Yeah I don’t think so. I mean I wish my assumptions were wrong but I have this feeling in my stomach that said not to trust any of them, not even Niall because as I’ve learned over the years that the ones you thought you could trust end up hurting you the most.

I took a deep breath before making my way back to the front gate. I didn’t even realise that Niall was still in the phone until he kept on saying my name over and over again.

"Sorry what were you saying?" I asked, placing my bag over my shoulder.

"I was just asking you if you were still there because it seemed to me that you kind of zoned out."

"If you guys get to know me you’ll see that I tend to do that a lot.”

"Okay well I’ll get Paul to come and get you. To you know let you in." He said.

"Isn’t that your like body guard or something?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"That’s the one."

"How will I know who he looks like? Some guy could come up to me and say hey my name is Paul and I’m here to escort you to the boys but end up being kidnapped and be taken to a warehouse where I would be locked up and no one would hear me scream?"

"Babe relax. Nothing’s going to happen to you."He said reassuringly. It made me feel better but you never know what could happen…

Right at that moment I felt someone tap my shoulder, I slowly turned around to see a tall figure, a male.

Please be Paul, please be Paul.

"Hello. Sorry to be a border but your name is Rory correct? “He wondered.