Chapter 19

Book 1 Finale

Jimin’s POV

It’s been almost a month since the last time I saw her. I keep on coming back on her house hoping that I can spot her and talk to her. I’ve been wanting to see her and talk to her since the day she left and resent me.

After all the truth I heard from her and my mother, the guilt I feel is killing me. I regret everything that I did to her. All those things I did to hurt her. I know even if not knowing the truth, I shouldn’t hurt her and hated her too much.

When I heard about her retirement issue, I rush to come here in her house. Even if she’s not opening up the gate, I know she’s inside so I still pursue to come. I hope this time she will face me.

I want to apologize; I want to stop her from quitting. I never uploaded the video but she still wanted to quit. I wanted to know her reason and I wanted to stop her. I don’t want her to quit just because of our conflict.

I pressed the bell a couple of times and tried to call her name again and again but still no one is answering. As expected. After a while, I heard a noise of the car coming from behind. I quickly turn around to check just to see the person I am expecting for today arriving inside her car.

“Jeongyeon-ah?” I whispered as I saw her coming out from her car. I rushed towards her.

“What are you doing here?” I asked me with so much anger from her eyes.

“I wanted to talk to you. Please let me.” I said as I slowly walk towards her.

“We are done with things already Park Jimin. Please leave.” She changed a bit. She kind of lose some weight and I feel sad about it. She has been having a hard time lately because of me.

I went closer to her and hold her arm wanting to stop her from leaving when she turns her way back to the car. “Please Jeongyeon-ah… Let me talk to you for a while.”

She turns her head back to me and stare at my hand holding to her. When I noticed how uncomfortable she is from me holding her, I quickly let go of her. I wanted her to calmly accept my request and so I am trying to act normal.

“5 minutes. I can only give you 5 minutes to speak up.”

“5 minutes? Jeongyeon-ah pl-”

“Then leave…”

“No please…” I stop her. She really wanted to get rid of me. “Okay… I came here to apologize for what I’ve done before.”

She never speaks so I continued to talk. “I’m sorry for hurting you Jeongyeon. I’m really sorry. I didn’t know the truth. If I only know the truth, I shouldn’t have done that to you. Please, please I’m really sorry.”

“Are you done?” she coldly replied.

“No… no… please… I… I wanted to ask you about the retirement issue.” She avoided my eyes. I feel that she doesn’t want to talk about it but hell I care. I only have 5 minutes. “Is it true?”

“Isn’t it that you want?”

“No not at all! Okay, at first yes that’s what I want but not at all… after I heard the truth from you I regret everything I’ve done to you Jeongyeon. Please-”

“Time’s up!” she cut me off.

“Leave now Jiminssi.” She said as she turns her way back to her car.