Chapter 2

My Ex-Lover

Jimin’s POV

“P-Park J-Jimin?” she said stuttering.

“Long time no see my love.” I replied. I stare at the beautiful lady in front of me. She is still the same girl I loved 10 years ago when we are still in college. We haven’t age much because we are still teenagers when we fall in love and I am now in my early 30s and I am a year older than him.

“How did you? Park Jjmin, what is this all about?”

I walk closer to them and ask them to sit down in the sofa. “Please sit down first.” I said and so they did. “I am the owner of this company Ms. Yoo. Did I surprise you?”

I know I surprised her but that’s part of my plan. I want to surprise her to the point that she wanted to escape from me. “What do you want from me?” she said frowning.

“Simply, I want you to do the job. I want you to endorse our newly made yacht design this coming summer.” I am trying to observe her expressions. She really changed a lot. Her eyes, her face, and her lips, they are indeed beautiful. I always see her on TV and on magazine but it is different from the personal.

“Wow… out of all people you pick me. You could’ve pick Ms. Song, or even Ms. Kim So Hyun, they’re both amazing celebrities.”

“But I want you and my company wants you. And you are the talk of the town this time Jeongyeonssi, so it’s a great deal for us to have you.”

“No I cannot do this. I won’t work with you.” She’s mad. I felt a little pain in my heart seeing her talking to me with no love and longing. It’s been years and I thought I already moved but I didn’t. I am still stuck on her, with anger and love.

“Why not Yoo Jeongyeon? Is there anything bothering you about the deal?”

“N-No… it’s just… I-I…” she really is a good actress. She can hide her feelings to other people but not from me. Of all people adoring her and watching her, it is me who knows her more. More than anyone else.

“Ms. Jang, can you please leave us alone for a minute?” I cut her. I know what hindering her to work with me and I love seeing her suffer like this. I can tell that even if how good actress she is, she couldn’t hide herself being uncomfortable with my presence.

Her manager was surprised. I can’t blame her but I just wanted to have this private conversation with Jeongyeon. I wanted to trigger her so much and I cannot do that if her manager is around listening to us.

“Excuse me, Mr. Park?”

“I said, please leave us alone for a while. I just wanted to talk to Ms. Yoo for a very private matter.” I said without leaving my eyes to Jeongyeon.

“But Mr. Park I am her manager and-”

“And I am the owner of this company and you are in my territory. Isn’t it ok with you to ask a little privacy with Ms. Yoo?”

She remained silent. I know she has the right to be here since she is Jeongyeon’s manager but when we talk about privacy, she has no win with that. And I caught her off guard. She nod her head and made her way out of the room. When Jeongyeon and I left inside the room, I stood up and went to lock the door.

I am planning to do something crazy and I don’t want other people to disturb me. After I made sure that the door is locked, I went back closer and stand right at her back. I put my hand on her shoulder and lean closer to reach her ears.