Chapter 3- The History

History Chapters will be inserted between present chapters... This means that,  there are chapters that will recall the history of Jeongyeon and Jimin while we face their present situation....

Don't forget to vote 😉
Enjoy ❤️

============================

10 years earlier

Author’s POV

Jeongyeon is on her way now to their secret hide out, the apartment that Jimin purchased under Jeongyeon’s name outside school campus area. This is not the same apartment that Jeongyeon staying permanently.

Unlike Jeongyeon, Jimin’s family background is a secret to the whole campus and as well as their relationship. As much as possible, no one will know where he came from except from the administrators who enrolled them.

Jimin being one of heirs from the royal family is studying in a very respective school as well as Jeongyeon who was a step daughter of a General Director of a South Korean Military Defense. After her father died, Jeongyeon’s mom remarried to a Military officer whose best friend with her father when she was still 5 years old. She has a step sister that stays with her mom and step father.

Though Jeongyeon is very well loved by his step father, she still wanted to live independently that she tried to live in Korea alone. She was accepted as a trainee in JYP Entertainment when she was in middle school together with Nayeon that is why it is a bit hard for her to train and study at the same time.

She was offered to study law in Japan and tried to study for a year but went home and pursue her life living in Seoul alone. She wanted to become an idol, or a celebrity. She wanted to become a model that is why she auditioned to JYP entertainment and luckily got accepted.

Today, the couple planned to have a couple time since it’s been a while since the last time they spend time with each other and they will be in their apartment for a couple of hours. Jimin could easily sneak out because he is now in his college years. Their relationship is quite challenging but full of excitement.

“I’m here.” Jeongyeon said announcing her presence as she enters the apartment. She put her bag on the sofa and roam around the house to check if Jimin is already here. “Jimin?”

Jeongyeon went to the kitchen first to drink some water. She is about to turn her way to the living room after drinking some water when Jimin suddenly bump into her causing her to startle. Jeongyeon is about to curse when Jimin stop her by pressing his lips to hers and holding her waist pulling closer to him.

Jimin’s lips is owning her once again as what they always do. Jeongyeon who is in shocked later on came back to her senses and respond to his sweet kisses. They broke their kiss when they need to catch some breath.

“You really like surprising me, don’t you, your highness?” Jeongyeon said sexily.

Jimin just buried his face on her neck and embrace her tightly. “Uhm.. ” he hummed in response. “Bogoshipeo my empress.”

Jeongyeon left a soft laugh because of what Jimin just called her. He has been calling her that way ever since they started dating. She doesn’t like to be called like that, she still prefers to be called as her name alone. “Yah… I told you not to call me that way, didn’t i?”

“I missed you my Jeonggy.” He rephrased.

Jeongyeon rests her chin to his shoulder and breath. “I missed you too my Jiminie.”