Chapter 13-

True colors

“Congratulations everyone! Thank you for your hard work.” Jimin cheered when the video is already finish.

Today is the first meeting that Jimin held after the release of the commercial video that they filmed with Jeongyeon. It was trended all over social media and gained a lot of praises to the netizens. At some point, Jeongyeon was felt relieved since she receives positive comments from the viewers.

“Please send my congratulations to Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon too. We received a lot of positive comments from the netizens online even after the non-stop scandals that’s she faced these past few days.” Jimin added.

“If we have a very handsome and famous boyfriend like you Mr. Park, it is sure that netizens will send positive feedbacks too.” One of the staff teases him.

All of the employees inside the meeting room cheered him that caused him to flutter. After the confirmation of Jimin and Jeongyeon, the employees never stopped to send their congratulations to Jimin. They are also saying that Jimin is lucky since he is the first boyfriend of the girl that was revealed after debut.

Jimin shook his head and smile. “Ms. Choi, did you send my gifts to Ms. Yoo?”

The secretary nod her head and smile. “Yes sir. I sent her a bouquet of red roses with a message that you asked me to tell her.”

“Thanks.” The CEO replied.

“Mr. Park, our newly designed yacht is already sold out since it is only a limited edition. Picking Ms. Yoo is really a good decision we made.” Said the sales manager.

Everyone clapped their hands and congratulate each other for the hard work. Yoo Jeongyeon is really the top endorser in South Korea and her fame is no joke. Even after the succeeding issues that she received for the couple of days, her net worth is still increasing and she is still on top when it comes to demand and brand reputations.

Even all of those affects her emotionally, it didn’t affect her career since a lot of netizens defends her and said that she deserves to have a happy love life. After her the revelation of her family background, the amount of security she has also increased since she has been receiving death threats from anonymous persons.

It was a very rough situation for Jeongyeon. Even though her career isn’t that affected anymore, the fact that she has a lot of security beside her, it sucks. Jeongyeon used to live alone for years and go wherever she wanted to go alone but now she can’t do that because of the securities beside her.

After hearing the news that she is receiving death threats, her management increase her security that was also requested by her father. Though it affects her social life, the performance of her agency increases as many netizens appreciated the effort.

“It sucks right? I couldn’t even go here alone.” Jeongyeon said as she is facing the man who is sitting on the couch in front of her.

“Well, your father has a reason to do that. You came from a very respected family and your father is just securing your safety.”

“Yeah, I know but I am uncomfortable traveling with them. It makes me look like a president.”

Jimin laughed so hard by his girlfriend’s words. “Jinjja? Kyupta…”

“But anyway, I am still thankful to appa. Even though I haven’t shown myself to them more often, he still has his eyes on me.”