Chapter 6- History 3

Author’s POV

“Unnie, they are here.” Dahyun said that made her back to her senses when she turn around to face the door and revealed the person that she didn’t expect to be here.

“J-Jimin?” she murmured when their eyes met.

Both of them froze when they are trying to process what is happening right now. When the royal family walk their way closer to them, Dahyun pat her shoulder and that cause her to startle. Both of them bow to give their respect and welcome the visitors for their arrival.

“Anyeonghaseyo, your highness. Welcome to our home.” Dahyun greeted them.

Jeongyeon and Jimin’s eyes never let go of each other’s stare. “Welcome emperor and empress Park.”

“Thank you. Where is your father?” the emperor said.

“We are here.” Director Kim said from the stairs announcing their presence.

All of them shift their eyes to the Military Director and his wife who are now walking down the stairways to meet them. Jimin didn’t let go his stare to his girlfriend who is in front of him. He is confused, what on earth is Jeongyeon doing here?

“Jeongyeonie…” He whispered. Low enough for the lady to hear it. Jeongyeon turn back her head to look at him but she didn’t say anything.

When Dahyun’s parents is already in on their side, Jeongyeon avoided Jimin’s eyes and look at the royal couple who is in front of them.

“Finally, you’re hear. Welcome to our house.” Director Kim happily said and give the emperor a hug. “I am so glad that you made it here, your highness.”

“Aigoo, Hyukssi… you sound different haha.” The emperor jestingly replied. “By the way, this is Jimin, my son. The crown prince.”

“Anyeonghaseyo, Director Kim.” Jimin and Mr. Kim bow to each other. “Happy birthday.”

“Thank you, young man. Your father is right; you are good looking man.” Both of their parents laugh but it is nothing when it comes to Jimin.

“Is these your daughters?” the empress shift her gaze to the two young ladies in front of them.

“Ah, Yes. Please meet my eldest daughter, Jeongyeon.” Mr. Kim pointing to Jeongyeon who is standing beside Dahyun.

Jeongyeon bows and greeted them. “So please to meet you, Your highness.”

“And this is Dahyun, my second daughter.”

Dahyun also did the same. “Welcome to our home, your highness.”

“Your daughters are beautiful, Hyuk. I wonder if they already committed to someone.” The emperor smiled at them.

Dahyun shook and bow her head due to shyness. “I have not think about that thing, your highness.”

On the other hand, Jeongyeon’s face became red for the question. She is hesitating if she will answer it honestly or not. She isn’t sure if she will deny or tell them that she is dating the crown prince. Jimin is about to talk when Jeongyeon stopped him by answering.

“I’m am not, your highness.” She lied. She avoided Jimin’s eyes and bows her head.

“You are both gorgeous not to have boys chasing you.” The emperor replied.