Chapter 16

The Truth

-------FLASHBACK------

1 month ago in Jeju island (Commercial Filming)

Author’s POV

After all the pictures that Jimin posted online, Jeongyeon still managed to get out from those. Throwing the biggest bomb this time is not good. Too early and perhaps she can still manage to escape from it. Now, the guy has to think of the best way to take his revenge.

Jimin rests himself in his bed while thinking about the most painful thing that he can do to win this. What Jeongyeon told him 10 years ago remained on his mind. The way she said I front of him that she didn’t love him, it is always fresh to him.

Jeongyeon is not the type of girl that lies because she hates to lie. She is too innocent and pure that is why it is hard for him to believe that everything is just a lie. Jimin suddenly sat up when he thought of a very good idea.

“If I can’t make a way through her mind, I will make it through her heart.” He murmured.

After that thought, Jimin started to be different. He can feel the effect of his presence to Jeongyeon. He knows that even Jeongyeon looks unaffected and strong in front of him, deep inside she is crying.

From then Jimin decided to change his plan. Acting is maybe not his area but he will try hard this time. Bringing back the old Jimin is not that hard especially Jeongyeon still has feelings for him. That is why for the last day of shooting, Jimin decided to reach out to Jeongyeon and fakely ask for forgiveness.

Jimin is right, Jeongyeon’s weakness is her innocence and her heart. She is still in love with him and that is the reason why Jimin easily got her. Little did she know that everything is just a part of a plan.

“Tzuyu, did you bought what I told you last time?” Jimin asked his secretary.

“Yes sir…” she replied. The secretary handed him the paper bag. “By the way sir, what will you do to that camera?”

“I will use this for business purposes.” Tzuyu nod her head believing what her employer said. “Thanks Tzuyu, now you can go and have your break.”

“Yes, sir.” Tzuyu replied and bid her goodbye.

When her secretary left, he immediately lock his door and bring the recording camera out of the paper bag. He roam around his eyes to find the perfect spot to put it until his eyes reach the TV monitor which is placed in front of his bed.

He made sure that it will be place perfectly without creating suspicions or giving some chance to be seen. “This will be fun.” He smirked.

He then throws all the things that was used and went out of the room to go to Jeongyeon. He will do his best to win her back and do his plan. The kiss she gave him last night is a sign of the love that Jeongyeon is keeping for him.

“It’s okay… I know we can overcome this.” Jimin smiled. “I love you. What is more important for me now is you being with me.” Jeongyeon just smile and hug him tightly. “Jeongyeonie…” she hummed in response. “Do you still love me right?”

Jeongyeon suddenly broke their hug but she didn’t answer his question instead she slowly moves her head closer to him to kiss his lips. Slowly, she moves her lips against him and it took Jimin a second to respond from it. After a couple of minutes, Jeongyeon let go of their lips and stares at his eyes.