Chapter 18-

Positive

-------FLASHBACK------

Jeongyeon’s POV

It’s been days since I am not feeling well anymore. This isn’t normal as how I think it is. I know I barely eat my meals but I already did this multiple times when I am on strict diet and I never got sick like this.

I always throw up and feel dizzy. I feel like I am very exhausted when I even didn’t do anything aside from laying down on my bed and sleeping. So when I have enough strength to move, I call for a delivery and ordered some stuffs and medicines for myself.

I just changed my name and gave my old name when I was in elementary so that no one will know that I am the one who ordered the things. I’m afraid this will also have got leaked. I already give my notice to the guard in the front gate of the subdivision so that they are aware about my disguise.

This is the perks of living alone. When you are sick, you need to deal with yourself alone. No one is beside you and no one will bother you at home. But then, no one will be taking care of you when you are sick and helpless.

I really don’t know what came up from my mind and I bought a pregnancy test. Well, I have all the reasons to do the test since I got Jimin to f*ck me up with his fake love. I know this is not a good timing but I really wanted to know.

I grabbed the 2 test sticks to use them and went inside the bathroom. I bought two to make sure. I don’t want to have false alarms. So when I am on my way to do the test, I took a deep breath before I put a drop of my pee to the two sticks.

I need to wait for 5 minutes to see the results and this is very nerve wrecking. I am so nervous, I’m so scared. What if it will come out positive? What should I do? I already done things between me and Jimin and I don’t have the plan of being with him anymore.

I already have enough of his wrath and pain, I don’t need another anymore. I am not ready for any of this. For getting pregnant in this time. I’m in a very serious emotional problem this time, and allowing the thoughts of me being pregnant is something that makes me go crazy.

My heart pounds as I stare at the sticks intensely to wait for the result. Both of them already revealed one line which means negative. I breath lightly expecting that this is already the result. But another red line is slowly appearing to the both sticks.

And there my world suddenly stops when the second line became more visible than at first sight. Two lines for the both sticks, which means I’m pregnant. I suddenly fall on my feet out of surprise.

I didn’t know how to react properly since it is the first time that I will be dealing with this kind of thing and it is a lot serious than my current situation. This came when I am in a situation where the man that impregnated me caused me a lot of pain and brought me to hell.

I started to cry out of nowhere. I really don’t know what to do now. My career is really over this time. Not because of the sex tape that Jimin failed to upload but because of the baby that already started to grow inside me.

---------END OF FLASHBACK--------

“Unnie… the truth is… I think I’m pregnant.” I spill out. I saw her eyes widen, well I am expecting that to happen. I am expecting her reaction very much.

“What the heck Yoo Jeongyeon? Are you serious?” my manager stood up with such surprise.

I nod my head and play with my hands. “Y-yes.” I know it’s quite embarrassing since I got pregnant without married. “I’m sorry unnie.”