Chapter 1

The Contract

Author’s POV

Jimin is in his office right now as he waits for his secretary to give him the contract sent by JYP entertainment. His silence was broken by a knock that comes from outside his office.

“Come in.” He replied. A black haired tall girl come inside his office with a folder on her hand.

“Sir… the contract has been arrived.” The secretary said. Jimin spin his body around as he sits on his swivel chair.

Jimin take the folder and opened it. He reads it thoroughly and smirked after seeing the name of the girl he has been wanting to along with her signature. “Finally, she has no escape anymore.”

“Sir… Mr. JYP said that he wanted to have a coffee with you.”

Jimin raised his head and look at the girl standing in front of him. “Tell him that I am free tomorrow morning.”

“Yes sir.”

“And one more thing Tzuyu… Please tell JYP that he should also set a meeting with me and the artist. I also wanted to personally meet her.”

“Yes sir. Is that all sir?” Jimin nod. Tzuyu then started to leave.

Jimin once again stare at the name of the girl in the contract and open a small drawer in his table to get the picture he has been hiding for a quite long time. He couldn’t help but smile at the present that is on his table. He has been waiting for this to happen. He wanted to get near to her and do his revenge. A revenge that will make her world a mess and make her heart beat skip. A revenge that will awaken her long lost love and trigger her flesh.

“Welcome to hell, Yoo Jeongyeon.” He smirked.

Jimin is the owner of the outstanding transportation industry in Korea, The Voyage. His company is producing the best cars and also owns different super high standard yacht. In relation to the contract that he prepared for Jeongyeon, his ex-lover, he is asking her management if they could allow her to be their model for their upcoming opening of their newly designed yacht.

Their history is quite painful. Jimin believes that she is the reason that he lost his throne as the king of Korea. He is the crown prince, but because of his love to her, he lost his crown and he is suspended from his duty. Well, he is not regretting it, however, because of her desperate move, he lost everything including his shares to the royal family.

When the late king died, Jimin got 0% from the royal duties and live as simple citizen of Korea. Though his father still gave him shares from his money, it became hard for him to start from the beginning. He lived in a very well-known and very respectful family. All what he wanted, he can get those so it is hard for him to start living independently.

Once he got his financial shares from his father, along with his savings, he started to build his own empire, his own company, his own life. Jeongyeon left him, and he has nothing aside from his shares and his savings. And now that their ways met again after 10 years, he wanted to have her again.

Maybe it’s a little weird to think that he has been watching her all over a decade but he has to. He knows where she lives, he knows how she’s been going on after the break up, on what happened to her after they graduated, and if she already has her own family or not.

Well, she is still single and has no boyfriend that gives him a very good opportunity to do his revenge. Money, fame, if that what she wants he will give it to him, but not until he makes her suffer first. He still has the power and the name. The name of one of the most powerful man in Korea. Park Jimin.