Chapter Twenty Seven

Two months later .

- Diamonn

Jayce grabbed my hand, and we walked up to the real estate agent who was standing in front of a Big ass mansion. From the outside, things looked nice but I was anxious to see the inside.

"Hello, Mr. Livingston and... Ms. Livingston?"  The short and bald guy said, unsure.

I smiled, "That's correct, Hello."  Jayce chuckled, "Yeah man, I know you probably shocked to see me settling down. But, these ho's outchea tired. I'm a family man now."  He rubbed my tummy, causing me to blush. Jayce and I decided to move so we sold the old house and the price for the new one was roughly 7.6 million.

"I never thought I'd see the day, brutha. I grew up with his father, how is he anyway?"

"He the same old man."  They laughed.

<>

The man unlocked the door and we followed behind him. "This mansion is 58 acres along the Chattahoochee River in Johns Creek, GA,  and it has been on and off the market for the past 17 years."

I looked around in the foyer and listened to the agent carefully, "How come?"  He shrugged, "Nobody has never actually bought the house, they rent."

"We ain't renting shit and you already know that Tommy."  The man nodded, "You know I know, baller. That's my reason for giving you background on the mansion."

We nodded, letting him continue. " It took four years to build this 32,000 sq ft mansion."

I was in awe. This mansion was amazing. " The home features two carriage-house apartments, an 18-hole golf course, wedding chapel, band shell, and formal gardens."

"Really?"  I asked, taking a tour around with Jayce following behind me. "Really ma'am."

"How many bedrooms in all?" Jayce asked, as we met back up in the main room. "15." 

I was amazed, "Baby, yes. I love it. We have to get this."

Jayce smiled, "Anything for my Queen. We'll take it man."  Tommy handed over the keys after his check was written, "Enjoy your place." 

I squealed, wanting to jump up and down but my Big belly was preventing me from doing that. I was excited, nonetheless. Jayce wrapped his arms around me, admiring the mansion along with me. "We going to have so many kids girl."  I bit my lip, turning around to face him. "How many are you talking about?"

He smirked, "As much as your body will let you produce. Remember, ion get tired and neither does my sperm."

We shared a laugh and locked up the house. Tomorrow would be our first day inside of our new home and I couldn't wait. Jayce was such an amazing man.

On our way home, we grabbed something to eat from subway. "Baby, I've thought of girl names over and over but I just decided on going with my first choice Khloe' Marie Livingston. "  We had recently found out that I was having a girl. I was the happiest woman alive that day, but the look on Jayce face was priceless. I couldn't understand why he was so down about it until we finally sat down and discussed it. He didn't want to share his little girl with the guys out here, but he had to understand that once she's older he has no say so over that. But, he thinks completely otherwise. That's something we'd have to deal with when the time come though.

"I like that, ma."  He bit into his sub, trying to steer the wheel at the same time. "Nigga, you couldn't wait until we got home to feed your face?"

"Girl, your food always gone before we get home so chill on me." 

"I'm a pregnant woman."  I snapped, rolling my eyes. Jayce chuckled, "You better calm down."

"I am calm."

"Doesn't look like it, baby."  We got out of the car and Jayce started packing and cleaning up as I sat down. We had so many things to pack up, it was almost ridiculous. I was glad I could just kick back and relax though. I did very little, not wanting to put myself at risk of losing my daughter.

Approximately 3 hours later, Jayce sat down beside me sweating. I giggled, "Tired?"

"I told you I don't get tired, woman. I just needed a break."  I giggled, "umhm. "  He grabbed my feet, placing them into his lap. I loved when he massaged my feet.

"You ready to be a mom?"  I nodded, smiling. "Yes, she's all I think about."  I looked at my belly, feeling her kicking. I put my hand wherever I felt her moving. I can't lie and say that I wasn't nervous and scared when I first learned that I was pregnant because I was. But, it's grown on me tremendously and I didn't regret it one bit.

"Me too."  Jayce put his hand on top of mine, giving me the chance to snap a picture. "Aww, instagram material or mah?"

"Oh yeaaaah."  Jayce said, more like sung. I giggled.

"You hungry, ma?"  I nodded, watching him get up. "Let me finish packing things and cleaning up around here and I'll cook us something, alright?"  He pecked my lips, and got back to what he had started.

My phone vibrated, making me glance at my phone. Alana was calling. "Hey boo."  I answered, she and I had gotten close over this little month. It made us both feel good on the inside to know that we actually had family all along. Each other.

"Hey fat mama. I have some information for you."  I was all ears. She had been giving me the scoop on Jamaica and Kourtney for awhile, so I was more than ready to know what they had planned.

"What's up?"

"Girl, They have plane tickets to go to Hawaii tomorrow. Obviously their trying to kill your man tonight and then go lay low."  I frowned, "Go on."

"Kourtney got me a ticket too. I'm not going to Hawaii with them, especially after finding them in bed together. Fuck them bitches. They don't know I know, but I figured that's a good thing."  I nodded, as if she could see me.

"Are you nodding, Diamonn?"  I giggled, "Yes, sorry. But, I'm listening.What do we do?"

"You're not doing anything. Let your man know what I just told you and i'll give you a call back in about an hour or two, this shit ends tonight."

I could tell Alana was hurt, I could tell that she loved Kourtney. But, I also loved her loyalty. Even though she hasn't known me for long, she's been down for me and making sure I was good since the first day that we met. I know it's not easy going against the one you love, but what's love to Kourtney if she fucking around with Jamaica miserable , cant get it through her head that we are done ass ?

I got up, shaking my head. I proceeded up the stairs to let Jayce know what was taking place tonight, he needed to be prepared. No, WE needed to be prepared. Pregnant or not, Jamaica and Kourtney wasn't fucking with my man.

In the media, there's just a few pictures of the house and the inside of it.

Stay tuned....