Chapter Twenty Six

- Diamonn

Alana mouth dropped. "I think I have a few baby pictures of you at my house. "

"Wow, this shit is crazy."  I was stunned, I never knew I had a sister.

"We have a lot of catching up to do."  Alana said, finishing up my hair.  "Definitely.. " 

After Alana finished my hair, she spun my chair around so that I could view myself in the mirror. I smiled, touching my curls. "You did that, girl. I love it." 

"You're welcome, hun."  I went inside of my purse to pay her but she stopped me. "It's on me."  I smiled, getting up to hug her. "Thank you."  She smiled, hugging me back.

"When are you available to meet up somewhere so that we can hang out and get to know one another?"  I thought about tonight, but remembered Jayce had reservations set up for us.

"How about tomorrow? I say Brunch? "

"Cool."  We exchanged numbers and I proceeded out. "See ya ...... Sis. "  We shared a laugh and I left.

Traffic was so busy, and I only had about two hours to get home and get dressed for dinner tonight.

Ion want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos-

"Hello? "  I answered my phone, Jayce liked that song so I set that as his ringtone.

"Where you at, baby?" 

"In traffic, I just left the beauty salon. Baby, you won't believe what happened."

"What happened ma?"

"I'm going to tell you over dinner. Where are you?"

"I'm on my way home, baby."  I hung up and once I finally made it home, I went inside of my walk in closet. I had so many clothes, I didn't know what to wear. I wanted to look good for my man, so i chose carefully.

I was finishing my make-up when Jayce came into our bedroom. He frowned, "You don't need make up baby, you beautiful with out it. It's going to get messed up at the end of the night anyway." 

"Go get cleaned up and dressed please? "  I smiled, watching him debate on what to wear. I handed him the clothes I had picked out for him. He gave me a kiss, before disappearing into the bathroom.

I checked my appearance, satisfied with my look. I put on my red bottoms, grabbed my purse and cellphone then went to sit downstairs to wait on Jayce.

<>

"I love this resturaunt, it's nice."  I admired the theme and the music that was being played. It had an romantic atmosphere and I was all for it. "That's why I brought you here, I knew you'd like it baby." 

A waitress came to our table, he was Hispanic of course but thank God he could talk English. "How may I assist y'all today?"

"You first, ma."  I smiled, picking up the menu. "Well, I would like a water for my drink and to eat, I'd like some shrimp -"  Jayce shook his head no, "No seafood. You're pregnant."  I sighed, ready for this pregnancy to be over already. "But, Jaycey boo.."  I pouted.

He laughed, "Don't call me that gay shit girl .. What do y'all have healthy for pregnant women?" 

The waters smiled, "We don't necessarily have anything healthy like, but we do have Steak Nachos which is Tortilla chips layered with fried beans, and melted cheddar plus Chihuahua cheese. Topped with grilled steak, lettuce, tomatoes,onions and Mexican cheese. Served with guacamole and sour topping.