Chapter Two

It was my first day as a salesperson/waitress. Considering the fact that I've never had a real job, I was nervous.

"Baby, you're going to do fine. Just relax. " Jamaica said, fixing up my uniform. I sighed and nodded.

" Make us some money bebe . " Jamaica yelled out the door. I laughed and pulled out the driveway. I actually left a little too early , I didn't have to be to work until 10 and its only 8:30 .

I stopped by Starbucks for a frappe and then went to McDonald's for a mcgriddle .

Traffic was terrible on this beautiful monday morning, as I kept checking the time, I saw that I only had 20 minutes to get to work. When the light turned green, I raced to my job, careful not to run into any policemen.

I checked my hair and make-up, fixed my clothes and walked into the diner. It was pretty packed and music was playing softly, sounded like jazz.

I walked up to my manager and he smiled at me, " Hey there beautiful lady . " He said, shaking my hand. I smiled and shook his hand back " Hey . "

I didn't see the rude bitch, im guessing it's her day off.

He showed me to the back to clock in and he showed me the ins and outs. Basically, he gave me a tour and a brief overview of the small business. I nodded as I was taking in everything being said. I have to admit, it was nothing I was use to, it was a lot of shit.

Take end of shift duties as an example. Today, I have to clean the bathroom, mop and sweep the floors and complete fill ups. I don't clean, that's what I have my girlfriend for. I didn't complain to him though , I assured him that I could handle it.

My first day of work was pretty great. I'm mad tired, I just want to go home to my girlfriend. I got into my car and turned on the radio, next I turned on my phone amd checked it. 4 unread text messages. : JamaicaBEAR .

how's your day going ?

bebe ...

i love you . ♥

um , my kitty kat weeettt thinkin about you daaddy.

I laughed and licked my lips, this girl crazy. I called her as I pulled out on the freeway.

" Babe " Jamaica squealed. I smiled.

" Yes baby ? " I answered.

" How was your day ? I've been thinking about you all day . " She replied. I pulled into sonics and parked.

" Look baby , im at sonics . Is there anything you want from here ? " I asked, I know she gonna spazz when she see me for cutting her off.

She was quiet for a whole minute and then she answered " I want the number 5 , 2 , and 4 . " then the line went dead. She want a lot of shit, I thought to myself.

I ordered what I wanted and Jamaica's spoiled fat ass shit then headed home.

" So yeah , you cut me off on the phone ? " Jamaica said, glaring at me and eating her burger. I covered my face " don't kill me baby , I just didn't want to talk about it over the phone. We can talk about it now . " I said. She squealed and smiled and fired me with questions .

" wait baby , one at a time . " I said, chuckling. She rolled her eyes and crossed her legs sitting directly infront of me " How was the job ? " She asked.

" It's good, it's a little challenging but you know I always manage boo. " I said with pride. She rolled her eyes again and licked her lips. " You see any bad bitches ? " She asked. I looked at her and laughed hysterically.

" What the hell is funny ? " She yelled..

I stopped laughing and grabbed her thick frame, " Baby, I didn't see any bad bitches. You the baddest woman I need in my life, you beautiful, thick, ass juicy like nicki minaj except yours real and you give me every reason to smile. Let's not forget you can cook babe .Oooh , and the sex is beyond amazing. " I said, kissing her lips. She smiled brightly and kissed me forcefully but with passion.

" I want you to beat it up right now . " Jamaica purred. I bit my lip and shook my head no while smiling at her . She jumped in my lap, wrapping her legs around my waist. " What are you doing ? " I asked her.

" Nothin..g " She said, seductively. She traced the outline of my jaw with her manicured nail and placed soft kisses gently. I moaned, I hated when she sucked me right there, just a slight brush of hot breath from her could send me over the edge. It was my weak spot.

" Jama-"

" Shhh, I promise it'll be good baby ." She said, inching a finger into my kitty.

" umm .. " I moaned, She picked up the pace and I rode her finger a little as I creamed her finger.

" Damn baby , that was the fastest you ever came. " Jamaica said. I leaned back and closed my eyes " Bebe , wake me up in about an hour or two , have my bath and food ready . You were amazing , I love you . " I said. She chuckled and kissed my cheek.

When I awoke, rose petals were all over me. Candles were lit and as I peered around the room, I saw a plate of hot food sitting beside me on the night stand.

" Damn, I love her. " I whispered. " Aww , I love you more puta . " Jamaica said, entering the room and laughing. I laughed back and got out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom and the sight was beautiful. Candles surrounded the bathtub, music was playing softly. I stepped out of my clothes and got into the warm water. It felt so good, my muscles instantly relaxed.

Jamaica came in with my plate of mashed potatoes, yellow rice, corn on the cob, corn bread and turkey wings. Orange juice on the side. She fed me it all, I must say it was an amazing meal. My baby always could throw down in the kitchen.

" Thanks baby . Shit was great . " I said, yawning and I slapped her ass as she got ready to leave out the bathroom.

" You're welcome, anything for my bebe . " Jamaica said.

I smiled at her and leaned back in the tub for a few minutes. I washed up my body slowly, lavendered my wash cloth with cherry blossom soap. I sung along to No Air By Jordan Sparks and then got out of the tub. I put on a robe and went downstairs. Jamaica was in the kitchen cleaning and putting away leftovers.

" Ma , let's go to bed. " I whispered in her ear. She jumped and put a hand on her chest " Girl , you fucking scared me and turned me on at the same time. " Jamaica yelled. I laughed and picked her up.

She gasped " No , Diamonn put me down now . " She panicked, while closing her eyes. She hated being picked up, it's a fear of hers. Long story for another day.

" I'm not going to drop you though , chill out baby . " I said, laughing at her.

" Diamonn , pleeeeaasse. I have to finish cleaning the kitchen anyway. " She said, trying to get down. I gripped her tighter.

" It's late, this kitchen can wait. The neighbors about to know my name tonight. " I joked, she blushed and laid her head on my chest . I took us upstairs and laid her on the bed, she giggled as I pried her legs open.

" I want you to remember this night, that meal and bath was amazing. It's just what I needed ma. You would make the perfect wife. " I said, Jamaica covered her mouth.

" You would marry me , Diamonn ? " She asked, surprised. I looked at her in confusion. " Of course I would, why you say it like that ? "

" It's just, I never thought you were interested in marriage. I've thought about it, but I was afraid that you wouldn't feel the way I feel. " She said, with a lot of pain in her voice. I moved beside her and kissed her cheek " Baby , you beem down with me for 2 years, we pushing 3 . It's only right if I marry you, you my little rida. Til death do us part shawty. Now, let's go to sleep. " I say.

" That was real sweet, I can't wait to become Ms. Diamonn Arianna Gibbson. " Jamaica cheered, proudly.

" You already are, just not legally. Good night baby, sweet dreams. " I said, kissing her forehead. She snuggled into my neck and cuddled up under me, I wrapped my arms around her and we both K.O'd.