Chapter 42

Jayce

"Are you coming to take me to this appointment or what?" Lyrica asked , cheerily. I rolled over, looking at the clock. This bitch was calling me at 5 am asking about a doctors appointment? She got a damn car, ho wanted this dick!

"Bye Lyrica, it's 5 in the fucking morning." I sat up, staring at my phone screen. I couldn't get Diamonn off of my mind. It didn't make it better that I had her on my lock screen.

I waited on the line while her phone just rung. I was about to hang up, when she finally answered. I waited for her to say something, anything. But she didn't.

"Di, you there?" There was another long silence before she responded. "Yeah, I'm here. Not for long though, so talk."

I deserved the attitude from her. So I didn't waste anytime talking to her.

"Can we meet somewhere?"

"You're pushing it. What is it Jayce?" She raised her voice. I didn't think she'd still be this pissed off with me.

"Bae, shit been crazy. I can't think without you. I know I was wrong, I will do anything to make shit right. I made a mistake, I need you ma. It was one night baby , I'm sorry." Since she didn't want to meet, I had to be careful with what I said. She could give me the dial tone at any moment.

I heard a sniffle before chuckling, that crushed me. It let me know, she was actually done with a nigga.

"You know what Jayce, before I met you I was good and after leaving you I'm better. It's been a month. We're toxic, you couldn't confide in me like a real man should've. You think cheating and then making a baby on me is peaches and crème? I'm supposed to just, wait awhile and everything will be okay?"

She sniffled, continuing..... " You can't make a baby mama or baby disappear unless you kill them and it's not that serious. You made your choice when you slept with that bitch and impregnated her. Take care of your family, goodbye Jayce."

Diamonn didn't give me a chance to ask how she was, where she was living.... Nothing!

I had to see her, face to face. It would let me know what's really real. I told her this shit was forever.

I walked into the mall, looking for things that Diamonn liked. People may call me crazy for shopping for a woman, but for my woman I will do anything.

Walking into Kato's , I grabbed fitted pants and shirts so that I could see her figure when she tried the clothing on. I just wanted to make things right and put a smile back on her face.

"Do you have another card, sir?" The cashier asked, handing me back my card.

"Fuck you mean? There's money on there." I responded, confused.

She pursed her lips, "It says declined. You may want to check with your bank or something." I watched her grab the bags and put them behind the counter. I stepped out of the line and out the store. I called my card, to find out it had been maxed out. "What the fuck?" I mumbled, walking out the mall and to my car.

I sat in my seat, after slamming my car door. I called my bank, this was bullshit.

"State federal credit union, how may I assist you?"

"Yeah, you can assist me by telling me why the fuck my money ain't in my account?" I responded, I wanted my money.

"Calm down sir and I can help you. Now , what is your account number ?"

"000328" She was silent for a moment.

"It looks like your wife, Diamonn Livingston withdrawled $7,000 this morning."

I hung up, mad as fuck. I didn't play bout my money, she wanted to be dirty after I have tried being a man, apologizing and kissing her ass.

I called her, getting the voicemail and then eventually her phone was no longer in service. It's on and popping now!

I called the Gang, we had money to make. I was Outchea like these mothafuckas wanted me.

Diamonn

"Thanks for coming to the doctor's with me, Di." Jamaica said, as the doctor examined her legs and knees.

"No problem." I replied, exchanging an smile with her.

"You're making progress. You're recovering quicker than I thought. I'll say give this wheelchair another 6 months." He inquired, leaving the chart for Jamaica to sign out.

--

I had plans on taking Jamaica to see her family in Barbados, she said she wanted to apologize for the way that she had acted towards them so that she could have closure with in herself. I don't know what when on, but apparently it happened around Thanksgiving.

"You mind telling me exactly what went on, on Thanksgiving?" Whatever it was , it couldn't be good.

Jamaica sighed, organizing our clothes. We decided to do the laundry together. "I defended you. They were coming at me about why you weren't there, I was embarrassed and hurt because I lied to them. But damn, they were jumping down my throat at once about the woman that I love. It was hard not to pop off."

I bowed my head, throwing our shirts in the washing machine. "Sorry."

We didn't say anything for awhile, we both seemed to be in our thoughts. I know I was. Jamaica broke the silence, starting the water so that our clothes could begin washing.

"This that good shit. Have your clothes smelling good all day long." She said, smelling the baby washing powder she had picked up.

"Agreed." I replied, thinking. "Hey Di, can I share something with you?"

She chuckled, "Duuuh."

"No seriously." I said, staring at her. She nodded, noticing I was serious. "Tell me."

"I cleared Jayce and I bank account." She stared at me, cracking a smile.

"Scandoulos and I love it, fuck him!"

" Fuck him .... is right . " I smiled. I knew I'd be seeing him soon, so Jamaica and I had to relocate. I took the money and he doesn't know that Jamaica is alive. I wanted to keep it like that , for a little while at least.

"Thought about setting him up?" Jamaica asked. I put clothes into the dryer, "No."

"Well, I have. The police already know he killed Kourtney and tried to kill me. I have proof of that ! You can add the finishing touches, by informing them of all his drugs, illegal guns, hidden bodies ....... Anything Diamonn. They'll put his ass away for sure." She searched my face for answers, but I couldn't say anything. I bit my lip, thinking of Jayce and I daughter. That's something we could never take from each other, the love for our daughter.

I hated Jayce for what he had done to me, but I didn't want to see him go to prison. I had to think about this one, not for too long but definitely hard.... But for now my plan was leaving the state with Jamaica.

I can't upload pictures right now, I'm not sure why.