Chapter Thirty-Seven

I have been soooooo busy. I owe you guys a million updates. I'm working, in school and have two 9 month olds. I'm going to try to get back to updating once or twice every two days. This book is coming to an end .

jayceon and kayceon in multimedia .my babies will be 10months in 9 days and kayceon is trying to walk!!!!!!!!

Diamonn

I watched Jamaica pop a chicken nugget in her mouth as we were sitting inside of McDonald's. She looked around nervously and then looked down, continuing to eat.

I had gotten her a 6pc w/. a medium fry and a sprite. I pretty much begged her to let me talk to her. I needed answers, I thought she was dead. She was still beautiful to me even with the wounds that were visible on her body. "I know i'm ugly."

"What?" I replied, she spoke barely above a whisper.

She lifted her head."I said I know i'm ugly. Why did you bring me here? You could've just let me go about my business you know. After all, you left me. For dead that is."

I squinted my eyebrows. "You're not ugly. You're still beautiful. Flaws and all. And I didn't leave you for dead .... y'all were trespassing."

"Not if he had my property on his property. I would've left just like I came, if he would've gave me back what was mine ."

I laughed, smiling back. "I can't believe you still wanted me."

She pushed the empty contents that the food was no longer in on a tray to the side. "I don't care what we go through, you my bitch. But, i don't want anything with you right now Di. I can't believe you stepped out on me and then it was for a nigga. I can't trust you to be back in a relationship with you so you'll have to earn my trust back.

I took a sip of my mello yellow and listening to her as she continued. "Are you still with that nigga?"

"Yes." I replied.
She huffed. "You see what happened to my body because of you?"

I didn't say anything. I could see the pain and hurt in her eyes. I caused this and there wasn't anything I could do to make things right in the blink of an eye like i knew she wanted . She began showing me her scarred body while sitting in her wheelchair still.

I covered my mouth with my hands. Her body wasn't the same. It was.... Destroyed, she would need some serious help for a very long time. I felt so bad. She didn't deserve that. It was my fault. I fell for Jayce knowing i had a woman at home.

She shook her head. " im scarred for life. Who knows how long it'll take me to walk again. Shit is wicked"

I watched her gather her things. "Leaving me?"

"Yeah." She pointed at my phone. "Your man calling." I looked down and noticed Jayce was indeed calling. I sighed, turning my phone off.

"Jammy, i just want to hang out with you a little longer. I need to know what happened. How did you get help? Who found you and where? Tell me something.."

"Once i was thrown in an alley behind a trashcan on the roughest side, I just knew my life was over. I kept blacking in and out. But a few minutes had passed and i felt someone tapping me. "

"Hey, are you okay chile?" An elderly woman said, leaning in to take a look. I could barely see her. Everything was blurry and i felt at any moment, i would take my last breath.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." The woman began to panic. "

Roy, a man that the woman had been sucking at the next alley heard her and ran to see what was up and taking her so long, she was only supposed to be going to take a piss.

"Call the police you ugly piece of shit, this young lady needs help."

"I'ma beat yo ass after i call and u gon work twice as hard for that rock now." Roy barked, he began to call giving them the information necessary to come and get me.

"I was took to the hospital, which i stayed for about 5months and i've had plenty of in house intensive care. I was beat badly, but i'm alive so i just thank God."

I just couldn't believe she was alive and my feelings resurfaced for her. No, they never left. I still love Jamaica, I just allowed Lust to get between us. I knew Jayce would find out soon because Jamaica is freely out in public with no fucks. He would actually kill her this time knowing that he didn't the first time.

"That's crazy as hell. I'm so sorry Jammy. Here's my number and twenty dollars, you can call me for anything. I still love you so much Jam."

She smiled faintly and wheeled her self outside after i opened the door. "Diamonn, he won't get away with what he did, Kourtney is dead and i'm a witness. He beat me almost to death and these bruises and hospital papers are the proof."

Jayce

Making money and more money was the motive. I was about ready to see my woman. I needed her touch. Shit had been crazy between us and I just wanted her to relax and know that she was still my queen.

I thought about telling her about my slip up. I didn't want any secrets between us. , but the more her phone went to voicemail when i called the more i got pissed off. She never leaves the house with her phone not on 100% so that was odd as hell and she don't turn her phone off for any reason, she silence that bitch.

"Yo? Why the hell you ain't answering yo phone? You good? Call me." I left her a voicemail.

I finished counting money at the trap and headed home. Diamonn better be sleep or some shit.