Chapter Seven

[ ion know if Georgia has an island or whatever, because i'm not from there .. i think they have more like an ocean beach or some shit , lol but i still put that as a scene in the book, just to make it interesting . you know, but Jayce in the multimedia. ] his character picture may change tho .... but for now that's him.

Since I worked morning shift, instead of my usual all day shift... I got off work around 1p.m. Checking my phone as I got on the freeway, I smiled seeing Jayce was calling.

"Hello?"  I sung into the phone. Jayce chuckled, "What's good, baby? Where you at?"

I pulled into starbucks, "Currently, I'm at Starbucks. I wanted a mocha caramel frappe. "

"Them nasty shits. What you got planned for today? "

I paid for my drink and got back into my car, sitting there for awhile to see where this conversation was going.

I thought about Jamaica and how she never really had anything planned for us. I was always the one planning. Nonetheless, I loved my spoiled shawty though. I tapped along the side of my frappe, "I have nothing planned. "

"Good, I got something planned for us. Meet me at the island down by Riverside in an hour. Wear something sexy. "

I hung up the phone and smiled, starting my car back up and heading home.

Walking into my home, I smelled seafood. Jamaica was standing at the counter, singing and dancing along to the songs she had playing from her iPhone. I palmed her ass and wrapped my arms around her, catching her off guard and causing her to giggle. She turned around and planted kisses on my lips, "Baby, you're home early. "

I tugged at her bottom lip and sucked on it, finally letting go. "I know, I have a few things that I need to take care of today. That's why I chose morning shift. "

She gave me a skeptical look, "You sure you should be missing work like that ? We have bills to pay. "

I took a shrimp from the basket she had them in. "Jamaica, let me worry bout the bills. They're always paid on time right? "

"Yeah, but- "

"And, you always get everything you want and need right ?"

She nodded, sighing.

I kissed her forehead, "Exactly, so you just worry about being my lady and staying beautiful. Let me take care of the big stuff. "

Jamaica smiled and bit her lip, "I like when you're like this." She loved when I was controlling, it was always a turn on for her.

I giggled and went upstairs, leaving her to finish cooking and stuff. I felt bad that I wouldn't be able to sit and eat with her like usual but, I couldn't stand Jayce up. I looked at the time and started to get my clothing out and then started my shower.

I ran the water through my hair, and let the water run down my body. I added soap to my washcloth and cleaned my body. I hummed and smiled, thinking about Jayce. I was truly drawn to him.

I got dressed, throwing on some jeans and a white t , over my two piece set that I had bought. I couldn't leave the house with just the piece on, because then Jamaica would wonder and that's the last thing I needed.

I hurriedly flattened my hair, and sprayed a little oil sheen. I grabbed my purse, car keys and phone before heading back downstairs. Jamaica was sitting at the island, eating some crab legs.

She pouted once she saw that I was about to leave. "Bebe... "

"Jammy, I'll be back a little later. It won't be long. Promise. "