Chapter 40

Jayce

"Why the fuck did you go through my phone, bitch?" I yelled, slapping Lyrica in the face. All I thought about was Diamonn leaving me, I knew this shit was my fault. But, this bitch suduced me.

Lyrica screamed, clutching her face. "You're going to take care of me and this baby."

"No the fuck I ain't. I got a family, ho." I choked her by the neck until her face began to turn red.

"You better abort that child, it ain't mine!" I stated, through gritted teeth.

"Well, if it's not yours... Why should I abort it?" Lyrics questioned, weakly. Laying on the floor.

I rubbed my head, "Just abort that damn kid." I warned, slamming her door.

"Fuck you and that bitch! This isn't over weak ass nigga!" I heard her yell behind the door.

"How are things going, son?" I decided to take a little trip to see my grandmother. It's been awhile since I went and saw her.

"Good and bad." I always kept it 100 with her, she gave the best advice. I knew she could keep me level headed with her wisdom.

"Let's start with the good then. You know I hate bad things." Shit me too, I thought.

"Business is good, I'm making more and more money." I replied, bowing my head a little, "But, I've done fucked up granny."

"You've gotta be fucked up to be cussing in front of me, boy!" I chuckled, getting back serious because I know she was. It was just, I was frustrated and angry with myself.

"I messed up a good thing by thinking with what's in my pants."

"You better not had cheated on that girl!" Granny liked Diamonn, Everybody did.

"I apologized to her, but she left me."

"It has to be a little more to it, Jayce."

I sighed, "I think I have someone pregnant, grandma." I didn't see her hand coming fast enough, "Have you lost your damn mind?"

I rubbed my cheek. Grandma slap game was serious. I knew a bruise would soon form there. "It was an accident."

"Accident? Boy please. I don't blame Diamonn for leaving you." She scolded me, shaking her head in disgust. That made me feel even worse, she nor my pops raised me to be this way.

"You better go try and make things right. I don't want that hood rat you supposed to have pregnant causing drama in this family. I know she a hood rat because she was never bring around and got pregnant fast."

I kissed my grandma goodbye and headed back home. I wasn't even feeling like hustling today. I'd pick up the slack in the morning.

Diamonn

I handled Jamaica's bills for her and laid beside her.

"You're still so beautiful beneath all of those wounds and scars, you know that?" I watched Jamaica slightly blush, before turning away from me.

"Why did you do me the way that you did, Diamonn? I needed you, wanted you even when you were already supposed to be mine and craved everything about you. I never knew anything other than you spoiling me and then you just leave me like I wasn't shit. Like I didn't mean anything to you." Tears escaped Jamaica's eyes, she was breaking down. It pained my heart to see all the pain and hurt I have caused her.

I grabbed her gently in my embrace, kissing her forehead. "Jamaica, I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that. I was confused, getting mixed signals from a man and then having a woman at home, I didn't know what to do anymore. I was losing it, knowing that I was seeing a man on you. I had to let you go so that I wouldn't hurt you anymore than I already had."

Jamaica sniffed, shaking her head as if she understood. "Thank you for paying my bills, I was a little behind."

"Haven't I always had you, shawty?" I flashed her a smile, watching her slowly move in reach of my lips. Our breathing was the only thing that could be heard in the room at the moment.

As soon as our lips were about to connect, my phone began to ring. Jamaica pouted, causing me to laugh.

"Girl, I'm handicapped for the moment but I want this kitty ate! Its been awhile and the grass is cut just the way that you like it." Jamaica said, laughing.

I giggled , seeing that it was Jayce calling. Deciding whether I should answer or decline, I decided on declining his call. I still wasn't up for communicating with him, as far as I was concerned we were done.

"It's him, huh?" Jamaica asked.

I nodded, "I'm over that nigga though. He actually went out and made a baby on me with a stripper. Got me entirely fucked up." I stressed.

Jamaica looked me in the eyes, "I would've never done that to you , baby. You didn't have to step out on me. We could've communicated, like we always did." I was listening to her and feeling bad at the same time because I knew she was right .

"I know. I can't apologize enough, I can only try to make things right between us?"

She bit her lip, sitting up. "We can start by building a friendship. Then we'll go from there. I'm still hurt, but I love you to death!" I smiled, giving her a peck on the lips. It was a start towards something and I was content with that.

"We should clean your apartment, it's a mess." I stated, looking around.

Jamaica hit me on the shoulder. "Ouch!"

"I'm barely able to clean, asshole." I rubbed my arm, getting up to begin cleaning her place. It at least made me feel a little better. I owed her that.

"I got you, boo. You relax."

"Okay okay, you ain't gotta tell me twice." I watched her lay down and turn on the television.

"Can you pass me my Hershey bar please?" Jamaica asked, pointing to the dresser.

I reached on top , handing it to her. "Thank you, Di."

"You're welcome." It felt good being around her again, being my first at everything .... I don't even know why I left her.

What a terrible mistake.......

Diamonn in mm .

It's getting HOT! lol. These comments are funny! switched from team diamonn, to team Jamaica , to team jayce back to team Jamaica real quick . I loved Diamonn & Jamaica together, you can't kill off the main characters of the book. lol , soooo yaaasssss . Jammy is baaaack !

updating later.... enjoy!