Chapter Eight

It was the weekend, Saturday to be exact, and I was so glad that I had weekends off.

I got up bright and early so that I could get groceries for the house. I planted a kiss on Jamaica's forehead as she slept, she stirred in her sleep finally opening her eyes. She smiled at me, "Good morning, baby!"

I smiled back, "Morning, jammy . "

She grabbed my face and kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues tangled with one another's, as we wrestled fiercely not breaking eye contact. I slid my hands in her night pants, fingering her clit as she bit on her bottom lip. She moaned, "umm, di. "

I giggled and dived under the covers, sliding her pants down and placing her legs around my head so that they rested on my shoulders as i licked and ate her kitty. She ran her hands through my hair, moaning and screaming a little so often. "Gosh, I missed this."

I flicked my tongue, blowing on her clit making her shiver. She started trying to push me away as my tongue dived deep into her pussy, making her shake as my tongue went to work in it. I squeezed her thighs and smacked her ass, as her body began shaking. "Di, Di, Diiiiiii. I'm cum -cumming. "

She creamed my tongue, and a little dripped down my chin. She had squirted on me also and man, I loved when she did that. She wrapped up into her blanket and cuddled up with her tiger stuffed animal . I giggled, "Baby, I was getting ready to go grocery shopping. You ain't gon come? "

She mumbled something, making me laugh and shake my head. She had fallen back to sleep. I sighed, and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and handle my hygiene.

Dressed with my hair done and making sure the place was clean, of course it was though, Jamaica made sure of that on a daily, I stepped out the house hopping into Jamaica's car. She had a cherry red BMW that she never drove. It just sits in the driveway. I remember when I had brought it for her just two years ago.

Flashback:

The doorknob turned, indicating that Jamaica had arrived . Her mom and I sent her out for awhile, with my black card, so that she'd be occupied giving us enough time to put together her surprise birthday party. She was turning 18. Me being two years older than her, we were different. She always wanted the finer things and to be spoiled, same with me, only difference was, I spoiled myself. I never had anyone do anything for me.

As she came in, we all screamed surprise, watching her smile brightly and then drop her mouth open. She placed her hands over her mouth, "Oh my God, you guys. "

I gave her a big hug, and a kiss followed by her family. There was all types of food, and being that we were in Barbados, it was some of the best. Before eating, I wanted Jamaica to see what I had gotten her.

I grabbed her hands and excused us from her family, "Baby, I have a surprise for you. "

"Another one? Oh yes yes yessssss! "

I giggled and shook my head, she looked like a kid in a candy store literally and I was enjoying every minute. Jamaica didn't grow up with a silver spoon, just like me. But, she had her family. They were just poor.

I led her to the back and pulled back the sheet I had over her gift.

She put her hands over her mouth, letting a tear fall from her eye. "Di, you're the best. I love it baby! "

I smiled, watching her admire the car by touching all over it and getting inside. I handed her the keys, watching her crank it up. "Yaaaaasssss., this is definitely the best anybody has ever given me and it's my favorite color! Thanks boo . "