Chapter 1

Raven POV:

Stupid teacher what the hell is wrong with him couldn’t he have pair me up with someone else. I mean look at that Naria girl she looks like a freaking nerd. I mean who know she could be so bossy like she might even act like a freaking teacher. Fuck things are so going to be hard this 2 months…… and I am supposed to work it out with her Damn there is no way I am going near that nerd…..

“Hey big boy what have you got in your mind to make you just walk past me.” Rosie asked looking at me over her long eyelashes.

I look her from head to toe like I did to Naria….. God she looks hot but those make ups and fake tan make her look like a freaking tomato. Now I wonder why I have ever started sleeping with her, I mean I don’t really sleep with her, when we get together it’s just like for fun. And now that I remember it was her who started pinning her ass to me first and just like the rest I play along with it. If you are actually wondering i did not have sex with her we thecnically didn't even sleep together FUCK people who think I did actually sleep with her......

“There is nothing on my mind hun well nothing you should care about anyways. And the reason I walk past you is so that I could go to class.” I reply smirking when I saw her shocked expression when I say going to class.

I mean coach was going to kick me off the team if I didn’t go to all my class or do my work so this year I am going to have to work my butt off to just stay on the team and also so that i could get a scholarship.  Damn it is all because the teacher talks to coach telling him I am lacking class and if I don’t past this stupid history thing with the nerd girl I swear coach is going to kick me off.

I walk into English sat beside some random dude name Clark. When I thought about his name I chuckle to myself thinking who the heck name their son name Clark stupid parents. Half an hour later the bell finally rang for lunch time. I shove my stuff into my locker and then went to the cafeteria. It wasn't pack since the whole school don’t have the same lunch time schedule until Friday.

I bought my tray of things that’s when I saw Naria sitting there alone with a book in her hand. I so damn wanted to annoy the hell out of her like she did back in history, so I went over to sit across her. When I sat down she look up from her book and just glare at me.

“What the hell do you want you stalker.” She asked in a lifeless tone and without a second glance she look back at her book. 

“Hey is it even my problem that the teacher wants us to work things out. So Imma just here to work things out SO CHILL OUT.” I reply half shouting the last part and then I smile at her.

“Wow what a surprise the Dick head wants to work things out.” She says clearly not surprise but annoy by my presence.

“Whoa girl watch where you spit those words. First of all I am not a Dick Head but your's defiantly is but don’t worry I won’t tell anyone (I say winking). Second of all if you don’t want to work things out with me why don’t you tell the teacher I don’t mind NOT working with loser like you it doesn’t make me any better than I am now.” I say smirking when her jaws look like they have drop onto the floor.

“Who are you calling a loser you jackass! You want to know who the loser is well it’s you dumb shit you fail all your classes and you killed an innocent man. You sneak drug, you drink and you smoke. Sometime I wonder why you even come to school when you don’t want to learn. Why not let some other people who aren’t as dumb and a criminal like you study here.” She sneers back and without waiting for my answer she picks up her stuff and walk out of the cafeteria.

I was furious by then, oh no did she just say that I killed an innocent man. That man deserved to be killed especially to what he has done. I walk out after her and without warning I swoop her up and put her over my shoulder and then started carrying her out and she just kept screaming like anyone will come after her.  At this Revinion fall people scream randomly so the teachers are already use to this.

“Let me down Raven! Let me go”. She kept on shouting and hitting and just struggling. Once i even caught he trying to kick my babe. (A/N: I hope you guys know what that means and if u guys don't oh well then)

When we were out of the building I finally let her down but I kept a tight grip on her waist. I push her into the car and started to drive away from school. Naria Revison has hell coming for her.

Hey guys!!! :DD This is my new story what do you guys think??? I mean it's kinda like the whole bad boy and good girl theme but it's diffent so yeah!! At the side it has a image on who i would think Raven look like but here's a list you guys tell me who you think should be Raven Dickson!! VOTE/ COMMENT MEANS LOTS!!!! Here's the list (pick one FROM THE LIST then comment)

Raven                                                     

-Chace Crawford                                                                                         

-Jeremy Sumpter                               

-David Henrie

-Ian  Somerhalder

-Cam Gigandet

-Logan Lerman

-Steven R Mcqueen

-Matt Lanter

Paul Wesley

-Josh Hutcherson

-Chris Evans

-Jackson Rathbone