Chapter 12

Naria’s POV

“Miss Naria Revision, the doctor is ready to see you now, please come in” The nurse calls out.

I got up and turn back to mum and hideous Raven, “Please I insist you stay here, I’ll be fine alone.” My mum looks unsure but nodded and then I look over at Raven and he nodded too.

I got up my legs were shaking while, I walk over to the nurse and she directed me to the doctor’s office. “Please have a seat,” the doctor around his 20’s say to me.

When I took the seat, he started recounting what was recorded down in that folder and when he got near to the Troy business, I got up “If you are going to continue with all this ‘recounting my past crap’. I have better business to attend too.” I was about to walk out the door when he what the doctor said caught my attention and got me sitting back down in the chair.

Raven POV:

I sat in the chair with my head in my hand, just thinking what was happening in the room; I mean it’s been one hour and a half, what the f**** is happening behind those door. I mean it’s all about checking if she is okay… how hard is that?

Just then the door happens to open and out step Naria laughing with the doctor. Naria’s mum got up and I did too, we walk over to where both of them were, the doctor was about to hug Naria and I clear my throat. “Are we done here?” I asked while looking from the doctor to Naria.

“No one asked you to come along remember?” she replied back in a sarcastic tone and turn back and say thanks to the doctor and link hand with her mum and out the door they went. I jog to catch up with them, not before turning back to the doctor and giving him the ’don’t you f******* flirt with her’ look.

“Why were you in the doctors for so long? What did he say?” I asked Naria when we got into the car.

She glance over to me and gave me the ‘I wish you would get out of here now look’ and replied “What has that got to do with you? Mind your own business!”

“It has everything to do with me; I’m just wanted to know how to cure you the next time something like this happens, especially since I’ll be sitting next to you.”  I answer back smirking.

She glance back at me “Well you don’t have to worry something like this will never happen again; especially when you are NEXT TO ME!” she yelled back.

Naria’s mum started laughing in the front” Thrust me you guys would make a great couple one day,” She said while laughing.

“NO WAY!” Both of us yelled out at the same time. Straight after that happen Naria just look over to me and glare at me and Naria’s mum just kept on laughing.

 “Go to hell.” Naria whispers to me.

“With you; sure I’ll love too!” I replied back with sarcasm.

After another few more minutes of drive, we were back at Naria house and guess who we found at the door that asshole which name I learn yesterday was Alex and the Richard guy which was Naria’s dad. They stood there and glare at us while we got out of the car and into the house; just as I was about to walk in, guess who stop me it was the asshole.

“Stay away from Naria! You are not worthy of her.” He threatens me before started closing the front door on me.

Just as he was about to close the door fully, I put my leg to stop it from closing. I gave it a strong push and the door open.

I walk over right next to Alex’s ear and whisper “Really, then what makes you worthy of her?” then I push him roughly and walk into the living room, where everyone was.

I could feel Alex eyes on me but, I didn’t care.

Naria’s POV:

“I heard you pass out in class, what happen?” Richard asks with his concern tone.

 “Why do you care?” I ask in an “it’s none of your business” tone.

“Naria Revision, I did not raise you without your manners,” my mother exclaim jokingly from the kitchen.

I look over at my mum and smirk and then I look over to where Raven was sitting. I pointed to upstairs and make a gesture to follow me. Then I excuse myself from Richard and walk upstairs with Raven tailing from behind me.

When we got into my room, I turn over and look at him. “What do you want Raven?”

“You have a nice bedroom.” He answers back, while walking around and checking out some of the books and music disc that were sitting on the shelf.

I look around; it’s a bit messy but still a bearable guest inviting place. I just sigh and shook my head and went over to sit on my office chair. Just then Raven walks over and crouch down, “Can I please play this?” he asked.

I look up and there he was holding one of the music CD which contains my voice in it. I look at him and shook my head. But, it’s not like he was going to take no for answer. He was about half way across to the player, when I block him and tried to get the CD back. Except I couldn’t because he was so freaking tall! I jump and try to reach it but, ended falling down onto the bed but not without pulling Raven down with me.

Now we were both on the bed and because of my motivation; I quickly reach for the CD but, didn’t realise how close I’ve got to Raven. Our faces were only an inch apart from each other, at this point I could clearly see his face features, and they suit him well. At these thoughts I could feel heat creeping up to my face but, what I didn’t know was why.

Just then he scooted closer, his face was getting nearer and nearer. He gently sweeps the hair out of my face but, the funny thing was I didn’t find the urge to move, so I stay still. When he only had one step left, guess who have to interrupt the moment?

“What the f*** are you guys doing?” Alex asked while looking into the room from outside. He walks in and grabs Raven off the bed, making him stumble while standing up. “I knew I couldn’t thrust you. I thought I told you are not worthy of her. Which bit of that don’t you understand murderer?” he sneer out loudly while punching Raven.

“What did you just call me?” Raven asks back with venom in his voice getting ready to punch Alex but slowly put his hand back down.

“I ask someone to do a background check on you; you murder an innocent human being and you can still walk around freely you murderer.” Alex yelled back with venom in his tone.

This time Raven didn’t hesitate, he punches Alex straight in his face. When he was about to go for his third punch I grab his hand and pull him away from Alex.

Alex got up and looks over at us “You just prove how bad you are, murderer.” And then he walks away.

Raven was about to go after him but, I stop him by doing something I didn’t think I could do. I put my lips onto his; slowly his hand came down from its original position.