Chapter 7

Alex POV:

“Naria, Come on open the door.” I called out into my supposed to be sister room.

I’m still getting use to the fact that I have a twin sister. I mean I was told on the very same day whn I first saw her. And I was told that I could finally meet my mother, a mother I lost for 18 years. On that day I desperately wanted to get mad at her, for leaving me with him. I wanted to ask her so many things but, when I enter the room all she did was look at my (supposed to be) sister. She didn’t look at me once. All I felt at that time was loneliness.

“Naria, open the door or I’m coming in.” I called out again.

I waited for a minute, and then I couldn’t stand it anymore. I open the door, she wasn’t on her bed, I walked over to her closet since the door was open. When I got there, her luggage was open. She wasn’t in here and I guess a shirt and pants was missing even her pair of shoes was gone. I scan the room, the foyer door was open.

I ran over to it, there was a rope attached to the railing. She must have climbed out of here, even though she doesn’t look like an active person, she was. She must have been a pretty good climber, since she landed without any sound or else I would have heard. But the most important thing right now, is to get dad and her back.

I ran down the stairs, “Dad, Naria is missing. She climbed out of the foyer.” I called out to dad who was in the lounge.

Dad sight “I knew something like this would happen, come on lets go. And I don’t think she climbed out of the foyer. A certain someone must have come and get her. Let’s go I think I have an idea where they might be.” He got up, went up and came back down with the car key.

We headed out and instead of getting into our usual car, we got into a cab. Dad orders the driver to drive to Los Angeles.

So I guess we are going Los Angeles, to find my little sister.                        

Naria POV:

“Hey, woman wake up. We are here.” The taxi driver screams at me.

It scared me to death especially since it hasn’t been a pleasant sleep I was having. I wanted to glare at the driver but, decided not to because if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be here. Instead I just thank him and payed him and got out.

Instantly I was filled with childhood memories, memories that I’ll never forget and ever leave behind. I belong here not where I was taken to. Why don’t they just understand that it’s not whether they want me here or not, it’s where I want to be where I feel safe and where I exist. Oh well, at least I’m back where I want to be. I went up to the door step and knock in the door.

No one answered at first until, I heard someone walk towards the door.

I called out, “Mum, it’s me Naria. Can you please open the door for me?”

“Naria…what?” I heard my mum exclaimed.

She opens the door and saw me standing there and I saw her. I felt a wave of relieved wash over me, I miss her and I don’t ever want to leave her again.

“I must be dreaming, what am I thinking why would she ever come back to me…the asshole is so much better than….” My mum said, while hitting her head to wake her from her dream.

“Mum… don’t you ever say that, he will never be better than you.” I exclaimed.

My mum came and threw her arms around me while saying ‘please don’t go, I need you’. All I could do was hugs her back and promise her that I’ll never leave her again. When both of us finally calm down and went into the house guess who I found sleeping on the couch as if it’s no one’s business ‘Raven Dickson’ that Jackass.     

There the next chapter is up…very very sorry for the looooong delay. I try to put up the next chapter within this month. Comment &Vote tell me what you guys think!!! OOO…and tell me what you think about the new cover…and do you prefer this one, the old one or a new one. Thanks in advance for those who vote and comment.

Com_plictaed