Chapter 2

Naria POV:

I could hear him coming from the back but, I thought he was going to just walk away after banging me hard on the shoulder or something like this. Instead he came over and swoop me up like a baby and put me on his shoulder. It took me a while to realise what he just did and when I recover I started kicking him hoping to aim at his private bit, but sadly my leg were to short.

“Let me down Raven! Let me go.” I scream at him but instead of letting me go he just kept on walking out of the door.

Why isn’t the teacher coming, where the heck are they when you need them? When we were out of the school building he put me down but kept a firm grip on my waist and when I try to pull away he just pull me tighter and closer. Damn why does he have to be so strong.  He pulls or drags me all the way towards the parking lot.

Oh I knew what was coming for me he was going to rape me. I was thinking of a way to run away from him but I didn’t realised he had shoved me into a car until I heard the car engine start.  I look at him but he was staring out the window. I started hitting him when we got to the highway and when he speed up.

“What the fuck is your problem can you please stop hitting me while I drive unless you plan on getting into a car crash. If it’s that you want, please go find another car to get in so that you can get your dream accident.” He hisses out as angrily as I was before.

“You really want to know what my problem is. It’s YOU dumbass. You just kidnapped me from school. I want you to stop the car right now let me go you idiot.” I shouted back to him as angry as he was.

“Fine if that is what you want.” He sneer back but then smirk. He came to the halt so suddenly that Imy head nearly hit the gear box. I didn’t even bother looking back at him or argue with him I just open the door and got out of the car. And without looking at him I ran as fast as I can away from him. When I think I was about a mile away or when I was just out of breathe I slow down. I sat at the side of the road when I realised I did not know where the hell I was and I have also left my phone in that asshole’s car. Damn it how the heck am I supposed to get home now, I shiver of the thought of me staying here for the whole night. I rest my head against the pole and let the silent tears fall wondering what I would get tomorrow when I get home. My mum was probably going to kill me; she hates it when I stay out without texting or telling her especially to what have happen last year.

Troy Hamilton was a guy that I use to like back in my old high school. I go to all of his games back then I even go to all of his after party and get drunk even though I don’t like it but I just wanted to get his attention by doing all this. Once he invited me to his house even though there was no party for an after game. At that time I felt so lucky like he finally notices me like he was going to give me no… give us a chance to be together. But I was so wrong all he wanted was to take away my virginity. That day after he got me into his car I thought he was going to drive me to his house or something but, all he wanted was to go to the back of his car and have sex. At that time I thought it was what they would do and then he asked me to drink this water, after he was done with me he drove me to a street and abandon me like I was a puppy. And like right now I don’t have a cell phone with me but was different was that I was naked at that time. He only shove me out with my t- shirt but nothing else was on me but, I didn’t know what have happen at that time because the water was drug.

When I recover from the drug, I realised what he had done. I was furious I was upset I didn’t know what to do. At that time I thank god that my house was not far away from here but now house could be a gazillion miles away. And I don't know what to do.....

Someone was wiping the tears away from my face but, I didn’t notice when I started crying. Then someone  pulled me into a hug which I gladly return even though the person was a stranger but I really needed to feel the warmth or maybe just the hug to bring me back to reality and remind me that it was in the past.