Chapter 9

Alex POV:

“Hey, who are you? What business did you have in that house?” I asked the guy who was walking out of Naria’s house.

“What has that got to do with you? Are you their father?” He asked back with a raised eyebrow.

I walked closer to him and was about to punch him when, Catherine walks out of the front door.

“What the hell, do you think you are doing young man?” She asked while looking at me and my fist.

“Well, I…” I was about to finish my sentence when dad interrupted.

“It doesn’t matter, what Alex is doing. Where’s Naria?” Dad asked Catherine. (supposedly my mum)

“Why should I tell you after you let her go?” She confidently answered back while looking at my dad.

“I didn’t let her go. She ran off by herself, now hand her back.” My dad shouted back at her.

“Wait, so you are telling me, she ran off and after almost two hours you come and look for her and at my place. Let me ask you something, what if she’s not here and she got kidnapped. What are you going to do? Catherine asked my dad.

Wow, I’ve got to admit she’s good but on the other hand I feel bad for dad. I mean I should share the blame too, if I haven’t left her in the room she wouldn’t have run off by herself.

“Stop asking me stupid questions and hand the girl over. Don’t make me call the cops and make this a big deal.” My dad replied back as calmly as possible but, you could still see steam coming out of his ears.

Naria suddenly steps out from behind the door. So I walked up the steps and grab her hand but, she started to shake my hand of hers. All I could do was tightened my hand around hers and lead her towards the car until someone stops me in my tracks.

“Where do you think you are taking my partner?” the guy that walked out of the house before asked.

I glared at him then answer “It’s none of your business.”

“Let go of me!” Naria called out.

But I ignore her and kept dragging her towards the car.

“Oh…I see so we are going to play the game and see who gets her.” He asked and looks smugly at me.

“I’m not a jerk or someone who plays around with girls like you. So just stop using your imagination because all your answer would be just as stupid as you are.” I answered back with a strong and annoyed tone.

“Hey, watch what you are saying. Insult me again and I’ll make sure that big head of yours is in the toilet bowl.” He answered back with the same tone I had.

“Fuck off asshole, before I sue you for your ignorance.” I answered back with madness in my tone.

“I have no idea what you have against me that you can sue me with so good luck, Stupid.” The asshole answered back with cheekiness in his tone.

Naria POV:

“Ok enough both of you. First thing first let go off me Alex, He let go of my hand and I continue my speech, “As you know I escape and I’m not going back no matter what you say. If you want to bring the cops into this Tom (my supposed to be father) go right ahead, mum and I have nothing to be afraid of, so go ahead I will choose the side I want to go too.” I answered back with confidence.

“Hey what about me, you told everyone else what to do, so what about me?” Raven asked in cheeky tone but look serious at me.

“Well, if Tom lets me stays then I guess we can work on the school project but, either way stay I have something to talk to you about.” I look at him and answered back seriously.

Raven nodded and when I look over at Tom he nodded as well. So I guess I’m staying, which is good because I’m going to let those steams that were boiling up in me out today.

So what do you guys think, and yes I uploaded again. How do you guys think she ‘s going to let her steam out?? *Little clue…. It has something to do with Raven. Anyways Comment and Vote.. it’ll mean a lot to me!!