Chapter 4

I laugh “Very funny, mum who is this guy.” I ask once again but now looking directly at my mum, I don’t want him to answer for her again.

My mum looks at me again with pleading eyes and right then I didn’t need her to answer me because I already knew the answer.

When I was a little girl, I use to go out into the front yard to play but whenever I saw the girl that live next to us, her farther would take her out into their yard and they would play together, I sometimes just sit there watching them play wondering where was my dad. And when I went to elementary school, there was once a father and daughter dance for the whole school, I was so excited until I remember I don’t have a dad.

I use to sit in front of the stars and wish that my dad would come for me. On the night of the father and daughter dance I cry myself to sleep knowing that this will be my reality forever well until today. But I know that I would never ever accept him, when I needed him he wasn’t there, he chose to leave me and mum and I hated him for that.

“You know what whether or not you are my father, I don’t want you in my life, I don’t want to be your daughter. You were not there when I needed you, weren’t there when I needed you to protect me. You don’t even care or give a damn about me or mum so don’t you dare to just stomp in here and say I’m yours I’m not a goddam property. I hate you” I say to him with hatred in my voice.

Mum look at me with pleading eyes again, “Naria calm down! There’s a reason behind what has happen.” My mum says to me trying to persuade me but the man who was my father quickly dismisses her with a wave of his hand.

He looks at me, “Well whether you like me or not, you are coming with me from next week on. I don’t thrust your mother is taking care of you very well.” He says to me with the ‘the end of the topic’ kind of tone.

Well he can kiss my ass if he wants me to follow him “You’ll get me after you kiss my ass.” I reply back.

‘Naria, language’ Mum exclaimed.

“This is what I mean when I say your mother is not taking care of you well. But like I say you are coming with me whether or not you like it, tomorrow will be at court signing the papers. In the mean time I would like you to meet your brother.” said the man with a stern tone.

“Wow so you didn’t only had me this explain why you didn’t come back for me, you went off with another woman and got another kid. And by the way it’s Step-brother’. I answer back with a disgusted and amuse tone.

“Alex get in here” he called out into the hallway and then came back into the room.

1 minute past and my half-brother Alex came into the room. We look at each other awkwardly; well he has blue eyes like mine that suits his face and his hair was long curly and the same colour (blond with brunette at the end) as mine but ruffled.

The man look at me after closing the door “Naria, Alex is not your step-brother; he’s your twin brother.” The man replies calmly.

“Mum, what the man saying….is it true?” I ask looking at her seriously.

She nodded; I turn my head and look at the boy. So that’s why we look so much alike. Could this day get more interesting first a long lost father now a twin brother?

I'm so sorry for not uploading soo long. I mean I have lots of work this days >< Well anyways here's another chapter...it's not too good but the next chapter should be exciting and I'll try to upload soon!!!! I'm sorry for the long wait! ~.~ 

PS: comment and vote Tell me what you think of this chapter please!!!! I need feedbacks!