Chapter 3

Naria POV:

The hug was so comforting and warm like the ones I get from Troy. TROY, oh god this can’t be him right? I use all of the energy I have left since I was really tired from all the crying and push Troy away.

“What the hell, do you think you are doing Troy Hamilton?” I asked even though I wasn’t looking at him.

‘Who the hell is this Troy guy? And get out of your day dream, my name is not Troy.” Ravens asked and reply sarcastically. 

I looked up in shock, “Uh, it’s nobody, well nobody you should care about anyways. What are you doing here?” I reply while wiping the remaining tears away and asking with confusion.

“Oh so you don’t remember, weren’t we meant to be bonding.” He asked saying out the word “Bonding” with a weird tone and answering back sarcastically.

“Uh… yeah, but didn’t you chuck me out, well I escape or protest to get out but anyways back to the main point didn’t you drove away?” I asked still very confuse.

I was actually very confused. Why did he come back for me? I thought he was just going to be like Troy who drove away and never came back.

“Please I am not such a jerk. I was just leaving you here to scare you a bit. I wasn’t planning on leaving you here on your own for the rest of the day.” He answered back with a serious face.

Wow that’s actually something new, I might be one of the school nerd but hey I do actually pay attention to things. I use to think he was such an asshole since he has such a bad reputation or since he always acts like a jerk around 'Nerdy' people.

“Ok, then can you please take me back now.” I asked trying not to sound too eager.

“Obviously, isn’t why I came back to take you back. Oh and someone call on your cell, I picked it up and there was a woman screaming like a child was running away from her but hey, you can't blame the child from the tone the woman was using even I would be scared.” He replies but in a friendly tone.

Wow he’s actually nice, “Oh um… k that’s probably my mum.” I answered back in a friendly tone too  while laughign hard.

We got in his car and we speeded to my house. His driving was scary, he drive like his on a race course. I wish to never sit in his car again, never ever again. I smile to him well a very well weak smile since I feel like puking and I was very dizzy. Any ways I wave him goodbye I went into the house which felt warm and then things went pitch black.

Oh god my head weight like a feel pounds and my eye lids are like heavier than two full buckets of water. I could hear people murmuring in the background, one of the voices sounded like my mum but the other one was hard to figure out, I mean I don’t think I’ve heard that voice before.

Whether or not my eyelids are heavy I need to open them to see who my mum is talking too.  When I open my eyes I saw a man who was in a tux and my mum who was wearing a short and a pink shirt that says “Kiss my ass”. Sometimes I wonder if my mum was some random teenager rather than my mum.

“Mum, who is that?” I managed to say with a squeaky voice.

Both of them turn to look at me immediately after hearing me speak.

“It’s nobody you have to worry about sweetheart.” My mum answered and rushing over to hug me tightly.

I knew something was wrong, mum only ever hugs me this tight when something was wrong. and when i look at her face it already proves my theory is right and now I just need to wait for her to tell me what was wrong.

“I am not nobody Catherine remember, I think it’s time to tell her since she will be in my custody soon. I am your Father.” The man who was suppose to be my  father says.

Ok sorry for the long wait really I am. I'll try to upload sooner for the next chapter when I don't have a pile of homeowrk in front of me right now!!!! Anways what do you guys think about this chapter....... A long lost father is back......   and sooon destrcution!!!!!!! So comment and vote and i'll see what i can do about uploading faster!!! :D Becky.