Chapter 5

If you asked me one week before ‘How’s life?’….. I would have answered ‘boring’. But if you ask me now, I wouldn’t know how to answer the question.

My life is neither boring nor exciting at the moment, it’s just confusing.

How could my life gone from me knowing that my only living family members are- my mum, my grandma and my aunty to a dad (that I have no knowledge of until the day I pass out) and a twin brother (that I only found out on the very same day I pass out)…sometimes I wonder what a coincidence this is.

Walking into this house makes me feel like I’m in a foreign country…the people in here make me feel like I’m on a different planet and even when they talk it makes me feels strange listening to them. I don’t know what this feeling is…is it because I’m not use to the idea that I have a dad or I’m just not me at the moment.

I wish this day will pass faster than normal day heck I wish this week will pass faster. I want to go back to my mum, I don’t think I’ll ever get use to this idea of having a brother and dad.

“Naria come on in, no one is going to bite.” Said my suppose- to be Brother Alex.

I nodded but, it feels like something is pulling me back from stepping into the house.  

“Uh, if it’s ok, I would like to take a walk in the garden.” I asked nervously.

My suppose-to be Dad nodded at Alex.

“Let’s go! Which one would you like to have a look first the front of back?” Alex asked cheerfully.

I shrug but he lead the way, to what I think is the back garden. There were many different kind of roses- yellow, red, purple, orange and etc. I couldn’t help but notice that there were a lot of yellow roses around and they were mum’s favourite roses. But there are many different type of other flowers too. The land was so big, you could fit the whole school here or even fit me and mum’s house here. Gosh is this guy a billionaire or something!

Alex laughed made me come back to reality, “Guessing from your look, you’re probably amazed by what you are seeing. This is only the front garden there’s still the backyard with the pool. Are you any good at swimming?” he asked.

I shrug, but yes I was amazed by what I was seeing.

He laughed again “Come on lets go over to the bench and have a talk.” He said.

So we walk over to the bench, I sat but didn’t have a clue on what we were going to talk about.

“Don’t worry about anything, you’re probably shocked hearing this news-that I’m your twin bro and you have a dad. You know I was too, when I heard I have a mom and a twin sis. I wanted a sibling for a long time, you were exactly the type of sibling I wanted but, hey I got a sis what’s more to complain. Oh and give him (dad) a break, you know he’s been looking for you all over and now his finally found you. When he saw you in the hospital, I’ve never seen him so happy before.” Alex said while looking at me.

I couldn’t meet his eyes contact but I did reply,” There’s no point saying good words for him, where was he when I needed him? You know when I was a little girl I use to sit in front of the window in my bedroom, wishing hard that one day my dad would come and get us. In the end he didn’t, so whether or not he came to get me last week, I wouldn’t have forgiven him either way. The things that have scarred me will never change, especially the time I have to suffer alone.” I said starting to walk away when I heard a familiar voice.

“Hey Alex my man, What’s sup?” The mysterious person asked.

“Hey dude, this is my twin sister. Naria come and meet Troy. ” Alex replied.

Troy….I can’t feel my heart beating, everything is in slow motion. I mean hey there could be thousands of people on this earth name Troy right, it doesn’t have to be that one particular same person, but what a coincidence could this be. I’m on the upper side of town and he lives on the upper side of town.

I don’t want to face my terror again, not now and not ever. But……

I turn around and hope for anything or someone to catch me. I don’t know how to face this alone! These were my thought before I was suck into darkness again.

Heyy..sorry for the long update but I updated!! Yeah too me….so who do you think she meets?? Wooooo……I’m going to spoil it a bit….who do you think catches her?? Well I’m going to try and update sooner!! So vote and comment please it’ll mean lots that someone tells me how this story is going.