Chapter 10

Naria POV:

When Tom and Alex finally calm down and went into the house with a lot of protest. I then dragged Raven out into the back yard and shut the door tightly and roll the blinds down since, they weren’t going to like what they are going to hear or see.

“You asshole!! What the hell were you in my house?” I screamed at him.

He looked at me with an amused expression and then said “What the hell do you think I was doing in your house?”

“Stop being a smart ass with me and just answer the goddam question.” I said back with anger in my voice.

“Well I could’ve have been seducing your mother….” After I heard that I just got so mad and started smacking him.

“Calm down you horse, I was seducing…well asking your mother where you were so that we could finish this project.” He yelled at me while trying to push me off.

But I just kept on hitting him, this helps with letting the steam out of me. He was still trying to get me to stop but, suddenly the door open and I don’t know what happen next but, both of us ended up on each other. Well Raven on top of me and Alex was standing with his mouth wide open.

Finally when both of us recover from the shock Raven jump up from me and helped me up. And Alex did the exact opposite. He came to where we were and look from me to Raven and back again.

“So is this why you wanted to come back, to someone like this.” He asked while, well shaking his head in dis-approval.

I wanted to slap him then but, decided against it. I’m going do something I haven’t done in a long time.

“So what if I did? What you going to do? At least his better than you.” I nearly choked on the last few words.

He spat on the ground and look at Raven again who was now, trying to hide his amused face. Alex then looks over at me again and then turn to walk back into the house.

“What the hell was that? I’ve never agree to play as your ‘boyfriend’. Raven said to me with and amused expression.

“Well, it was only a one-time thing, besides you insulted my mother. Think of it as pay back.” I answered back with confidence.

“What if I want it to be more than a one-time thing?” He asked back with a smirk on his face.

I of course in turn started smacking him on the head again; he then put up his hand surrendering.

I just sigh and went to see on one of the chairs near the pool. Raven followed me and sat on the next one.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can work on the project today. You’ve already seen what have happen.” I told him quietly.

“Yeah I figure. So what’s going through you mind right now?” He asked looking over at me.

“I don’t know, this is all new to me. I never thought I would ever reunite with my father again and especially have him fight for me. Hell I didn’t even know he kept track on me with my mother.” I replied with anger and sadness.

“Mmm, yes I understand how you feel but, the feeling will soon go away once you understand what they are trying to do for you.” He answers back calmly.

He suddenly stood up from where he was and walked into the house, I thought he was going to leave until he walked back into the back yard. He brought a cup of water and a box of tissues.

“Here drink this, you’ll feel better soon and please go ahead and cry,” he said while looking at me.

“How did you know?” I asked puzzled to how he knew.

“Please the way you talk already gave it all away.” He replied while smirking at me

I started to laugh, when tears started streaming down my face. How does a guy who I know for only 1 week knows me so well, when I barely know him. When he saw tears he stopped smirking and came around and hugs me.  His hugs were comforting enough that all I did was cried and cried without any other thoughts.

Gradually I stop crying and black out.

When I woke up, I was in my room with covers. My body ache and I remember is that I cried in Raven arms and I black out. When I think about Raven I smile to myself. The person who I thought was bad is a actually soft on the inside.