Chapter 6

Naria’s POV:

“Naria, Naria. Hey come on wake up.” Someone was slowly tapping my face. My head weigh a hundred pound more, what I trying to figure out is what happened, why am I like this again. I thought I got over it…

I open my eye lits slowly…hoping this was all just a nightmare and when I wake up I’ll be back in my bed safely tuck in. And it was mum tapping my face like old times tyring to get me out of my nightmare.

“Mum Mum…” I called out but, found myself back in the same place except I’m in the house on a bed.

Instead of my mum, Richard was at the side of my bed looking at me with a worry face.

“Naria, what happened? Did you eat something wrong or…?” asked Alex with panic in his voice.

I didn’t know what to say, I don’t want anyone to know about him (Troy), what kind of lucky fate do I have this day, meeting my dad and my brother and now him, what more could I want.

“Uh…no nothing of that sort, I just felt a bit dizzy that’s all. Do you think you can leave me alone for a bit, I want to rest.” I asked them.

“Sure all right, take your time. When dinner ready I’ll come and get you.” Richard (my supposed to be dad) answer back with a calm voice even with that worry look on his face he still kept cool, Impressive!

I nodded and they all went out. I lay back down, closed my eyes but he was haunting my dreams ag. Even though I open my eyes darkness still fills me, I thought I got past all of this so why is the bad dreams coming back to haunt me again. The real question is, Why is here in Califronia?

I need to get out of here, I can’t stay if his going to stay. As long as his here I’m out, we are kind of like a magnet negative and positive does not match and it will never match.

I got up went the closet where I guess my luggage was put in, when I went in thanks god it was in there. I quickly threw on a black t-shirt, black jean and tie my hair to the back. I went out through the balcony (I’m a pretty good climber, rock climbing champion since I was young). I sneak out from the back garden.

I had no sense of direction but, I knew I have to find a cab and take it back to mum’s.  I walked to the city and caught a cab, "Los Angeles please." 

I had to go back to the place I belong.

Sorry for the late upload and the short chapter. I'll try to write a longer one for the next chapter!!! Anywyas what do you guys think....right now there isn't much to do with Raven but in time there will be a lot of things to do with him!!! You'll see....... Anyways please comment and vote!!!!!!