Chapter 11

‘Bringgggg ’, the class bell just rang. The bell I’ve been dreading for because it was going to be social studies again – which means more of Raven.  I walked into social studies and sat at the back hoping that he decided to wag today.

Just then he walks into class, when he saw me looking he turn around and looks at Rosie who was now practically shoving her special features top and below her chest. It was kind of- no very annoying to see how Raven eyes actually roaming her body features. It was disgusted by his actions but, when he look over at me I just sat there and pretended I didn’t care but my heart was pounding a million time faster than normal rate.

The bell rang exactly the same time that they were going to start their heated classroom make-out session – which by the way was revolting to see. When he walked over to the desk next to mine, I brought out my earphones and plug them onto my ears. I just don’t get how someone could change just over night but, I guess all human being could be deceiving and manipulating creatures especially like this creature next to me.

I put my head down on the desk and pretended that I was asleep. He kicked that table trying to get me to wake up but, I ignored it. He knew that, the kicking the table method wasn’t going to work so he started poking me in the side. I counted until ten seconds or when I couldn’t hold in my giggle and started giggling. Yes, I counted how many times he poke me, I wanted to see how long I could hold it in for; ten seconds was a very long time.

“What do you want from me?” I asked while looking at him furiously.

He smirks at me, I feel like shattering his mouth into little pieces but he just kept smirking.

“If you are going to do that all day, how about you go and sit in the lonely corner and smirk at your own reflection. Or you could stop doing that hideous face and become a normal person again,” I said while looking at him with one of my eyebrow up.

He looks over at me with a shocking face, “What…? My face hideous, you must be joking,” He said.

I was about to reply when Mr Syntherical (sorry but I ran out of names so I randomly made this word up) decided to walk into class, I feel like shoving up all the things up his a**; why did he have to walk in when I was in the middle of a heated discussion with this brainless and horrible idi**.. gentlemen.

“Alright class, I hoping you have been together with your partner at least once not during this class time. If not I hope or well I need you people to get together with your partner more than once, to actually finish off this project or else an F is coming your way,” He said while winking.

I just sat there and glare at him with my eye brows up. What kind of teacher is he? I shall report him one day but, right now I’m not even going to be bothered moving myself to even look at that hideous piece of shit. I put my head back onto the table and continue my journey to la la land but, this time it isn’t so peaceful because he was back.

Before I knew it, I was being carried to the nurse office. All I could hear was muffled voices, my vision was blurred, and I couldn’t see anything but, I remember the feeling of someone holding my hand before I black out.

It feels cold; there were cars everywhere I turn to. Every car looks exactly like the one that I was thrown out of. It was hard to concentrate, suddenly there was footsteps coming from behind me. When I turn around, guess who I found Troy; he was standing there smiling in a very irritating way.

“What do you want from me? Didn’t you have enough of me back then?” I asked trying to stay as calm as possible.

But truthfully on the inside I feel so scared, I felt alone and betrayed, confused all over again. It’s like that night was happening all over again, when I thought it was all over.

“Honey, of course I haven’t have enough of you that night, you know what I miss out that night, murdering you.” He said while that smiles never fading from his face.

“What?” I asked confused and fear was taking over me.

“You see I can’t let you go around telling everyone what happen to me and you in the past. That would just ruin my reputation. I need to finish school and go and see the world like I’ve never seen it before.” He said while smiling, this time he brought out something from his back.

It was a knife, he was going to kill and I would never see my parents or my twin brother or even Raven again. What am I supposed to do now? I decided to do the thing that all the tv, books characters usually do. I turn around and started to run as fast as I possibly can towards the opposite directions but, it was no use he was catching up.  

When I found light at the end of the tunnel, he caught up to me and his knife was at my neck then.

“You know you were a very special girl Naria, you were different from all the others that I’ve been with. It’s sad to see you leave us - the world now, I wish you could have stayed and see how your future turns out for you and your precious Raven,” He said while chuckling lightly at himself.

I felt the cold metal slowly going around my throat, while I yell out no. That’s when I woke up to a white and people surrounding room.  

“Naria are you all right?” Raven asked while looking up and down at me.

“Yeah, I fine sorry bad dream,” I answer back to the whole class and him.

Everyone stills looks worry, so I just lightly smile at them re-assuring them that I was going to be fine. When the teacher walks back into the classroom with a nurse, I’m guessing I was probably in a pretty bad state when I pass out for them to get a nurse for me.

“Miss Naria Revison, are you all right?” She came over and asked me while looking up and down at me.

I just smile at her and re-assure her that I’m fine. But it doesn’t seem like she believe me since she had to drag me all the way back to her office and ring mum to come and pick me up for a check-up. Adults these days worry too much about us, they should try relaxing.

When my mum came, she did the same thing as Raven and the Nurse did except she hug me and nearly broke my air supply. Suddenly Raven came out of no-where and told me that he was going to go to the doctors with me, since he knew what has happen and that he was excuse from class anyways.

I was about to say no, when my mum just thanks him while welcoming me him aboard our doctor trip. He just looks over at me and smile, I would shatter that smile one day and I hope it’s soon. This is going to be an interesting and long doctor appointment.

A/N: Sorry..for the long update I was busy and well I'm sorry I'm a crap uploder...I'm not going to go with all the crap vote and all...you can just vote if you think it's a good chapter if not then just well leave after you read...k bye