28: Suzy

Chaeyoung's POV

Finally !! I'm gonna be Mrs. Byun in some time. I'm soooooo excited. We told the kids and they are so happy. They are more excited about the wedding. Aw my cuties !!

"I understand you're happy, but please stop smiling to yourself. Its creepy." Taehyung said, entering the room with Jungkook's banana milk. WaiT a MinUTe !!

He's dead in 3 2 1....

"KIM TAEHYUNG !!" Jungkook entered the room with a furious expression.

"Sharing is caring." Taehyung said. He's not one bit scared of Jungkook, is he ??

"Ah~~ I really need to find girl friends." I said, sighing.

"Like me ??" Suzy entered the room.

"Suzy ah !!" I beamed and went to hug her.

Suzy got married to Kim Taeyong two years after Baekhyun and I broke up. She and I are close friends now. She has a baby girl named, Kim Hae Soo.

"Its been so long pabo. Come home once in a while." She said.

"No time Suzy ah. But I will contact you everyday from now on cuz you look like you're gonna kill me if I won't." I said and we laughed.

"Suzy !!" Jimin came in.

"Jimin ah. How are you ??" She asked.

"I'm fine. You ??" He asked.

"Fine." She replied.

"Suzy !! Which means... HAE SOO !!~~" Taehyung shouted and ran downstairs excitedly.

He really loves kids huh ??

"So... When's the big day ??" She asked me.

"Next month. 4th." I replied.

"Oh... So what are you waiting for ?? Leggo !!" She beamed.

"Where ??" I asked.

"Shopping. Wedding shopping." She said. I smiled.

"We'll do that tomorrow. Let's just catch up for today." I said and she nodded in agreement.

We talked and had alot of fun today.

××××××××××

Comment please.

It's nearly the end. This story is coming to its final episodes.

Guess the ending y'all. It will be fun !!

I'll reply to all the ideas !!

I'll update soon.