1: New life

Chaeyoung's POV

"Eomma !! Help me !!" Beomgyu shouted from his room.

"Beomgyu ah ?? What's wrong ??!!" I ran from the kitchen in panic.

"Ah, Eomma... Can you take that toy for me ??" He said cutely, gesturing to the toy which was on the top layer of the cupboard. I sighed. Being mad at him won't help. How can I blame him ?? He's his son...

"Here you go..." I didn't scold him for giving me a heart attack like I usually do. I just didn't feel like scolding him.

"Eomma... Whose gonna take me to my music lessons ??" Borah asked me, coming from the other room.

"Chanyeol uncle will take you." I replied.

In case you're wondering... Yes, I'm a mother of two. I gave birth to twins 5 years ago. If you're wondering about their father...

..... We broke up. Our marriage never took place. His career didn't allow us to be together. But as we separated... We both never realized that we'll be parents in a couple of months.

He started focussing on his career more and after I found out about my babies, I just couldn't ruin it for him.

I kept it a secret and asked chanyeol to keep it a secret too. At first he said no but, eventually he had to say yes. I threatened to not live anymore otherwise.

Baekhyun doesn't know about his kids but, he's a successful man. He's happy now and I don't wanna ruin it by bringing in scandals. It will be bad for his band.

And no... We are not in good terms. Well I don't know if we are actually. We never talked after that day.

Right now, I'm living with my lovely twins, Borah and Beomgyu and I've never been happier.

All thanks to byun actually...

"Eomma !! Are you alive ?? Why aren't you listening to me ??" Borah asked me.

"Oh, what did you say princess ??" Borah is a girl like me. She is a tomboy and hate playing with dolls. Beomgyu is a boy like Baekhyun. A cute naughty boy who loves goofing around. He is a cutie pie altogether.

"Its our birthday next week. What are you gonna give us ??" I always wished that I could answer,'your dad' but, no. I can't do that cuz their father doesn't even know about them.

"Um... Its a surprise !!" I replied smiling at them.

"Ah... Okay Eomma." She said and went back to playing, catch with Beomgyu.

××××××××××

Little did Chaeyoung know that they would meet their father soon. Baekhyun's POV in the next chapter y'all.
Buh-bye