9: Is it a Dream ?!

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chae let's go to the mall." Jimin suggested as it was a day off and we all were bored. And yes !! Taekook is also here.

"Not a bad idea if you were a girl and liked to shop all day." Taehyung said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey !! As a girl I find that a tad bit offensive. Malls are not only meant for shopping. You know that pabo. Let's hit the arcade and go to the food court or maybe a movie ?!" I suggested and they all sat up straight with their excited faces on.

"What a great idea ?? Jimin, you drive." Jungkook threw the keys at Jimin.

"I will if you use honorifics while calling me." Jimin said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Jimin hyung, please drive for us." He said.

"Good boy." Jimin said.

We all drove off to the mall not knowing what was in store for us.

Baekhyun's POV

"I'm bored." I heard Tao say as he plopped down on the couch near me.

"How about we hit the mall ??" Sehun suggested.

"Oh I don't know about that." Suho said, scared to spend more money on us.

"We'll bring our share hyung. Don't worry." Kai said.

"Fine." I just nodded as I don't care about my life anymore.

If only I could see you Chae.

He thought to himself not knowing what was in store for him.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Aha !! I won !! I beat you again." Beomgyu showed his tongue at Taehyung.

"Its not fair. You are clearly cheating." Taehyung protested.

"No, you just suck at it. Admit it hyung." Jungkook said and I laughed.

"What are you laughing at ?? Your son is making fun of me." Taehyung whined and I giggled again.

"Who wouldn't ??" I laughed and gave Jungkook a high five.

"All three of you are mean. Seriously... Lemme go check on my princess." Just as Taehyung said that, his princess as in Borah entered the arcade with Jimin. She had a doll in her hand and I knew that Jimin bought it for her.

"Aw !! My cutie pie is here !! Your Kookie, Eomma and Beomgyu are mean to me." Taehyung complained and her face softened.

"Don't worry oppa. I won't be mean to you." She said and kissed his cheek. Taehyung put a hand on his heart and she giggled.

Ah cute !!

Just as I was about to continue admiring their cuteness, Jungkook's phone rang and we all looked at him.

He talked and after about two minutes he hung up.

"Taehyung ah. That's for us. We gotta go. We have to do that work PD nim gave us." Jungkook said.

"Ah... Why ?! It's a fcking day off." Taehyung said I glared at him.

"Language." Jimin hissed at him.

"Sorry." Taehyung mumbled.

"Can't. PD nim wants it by tomorrow it seems. Let's go." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"Kids... I'll see you guys later." Taehyung and Jungkook gave their goodbyes and they left us. Now its just me, Jimin and the kids.

"Eomma, I'm hungry." Borah said.

"I'll take them. Seems like you can't take your eyes off that dress. Wanna buy it ??" Jimin asked me.

"I'll go check it out. Is it okay ??" I asked him. One kid is enough trouble. With two kids, its double the trouble.

"I can handle them. You go and have your time. We'll be there at the food court." I nodded and we separated ways.

Baekhyun's POV

I decided to separate from the members and looked around the mall. All these brands remind me of Chae. She is a a person who loves to shop.

I walked around a little bit more and accidentally bumped into someone. I was wearing a mask so that no one would recognize me. So that lady didn't recognize me but as soon as our eyes met I did. I understood who it was and my eyes widened almost immediately.

I'm dreaming right ??

××××××××××
No you're not Baekhyun shi. Its your beloved chae right there
You'll talk to her in the next chapter.
So pause the talks 😝
Buh-bye 👋✌
Love ju