16: Confessions and promises

Chaeyoung's POV

"Always..." I said and hugged back.

All the feelings that I buried deep down are slowly coming back. I admit... I love you Byun Baekhyun and I never stopped.

"Really ??" He asked me not believing what he just heard.

"Really." I replied.

"Chae... I... I love you. I have always loved you and I never stopped. I regretted leaving you, in every stage of my life for the past 6 years. I wish that I could correct my mistakes. I wish that I could go back in time. I don't know if you'll ever forgive me but I... I c-can't live without you Chae. I love you..." He said and I was frozen.

"Baek..." I started.

"I know that you can't forgive me and I--" I cut him off.

I kissed him.

I pulled away and said.

"I forgive you and I love you." I said and he kissed me again.

"Eomm-- Ah !!!!" Borah screamed and we immediately parted.

"Did Baekhyun oppa just kiss eomma ??" She asked to no one in particular.

"It's not baekhyun oppa. It's Abba." I said and Baekhyun looked at me with wide eyes. I could see tears welling up in his eyes.

"W-what ??" Beomgyu asked me, confused.

"Isn't Jimin our Abba ??" Borah asked me.

"No... I'm sorry for lying. Your baekhyun oppa is your Abba. Jimin is eomma's best friend and your uncle. Okay ??" I said and they ran to baekhyun.

"Abba ??" They called him and Baekhyun couldn't hold it in anymore. The tears left his eyes and he hugged both of them.

"I love you guys so much. Forgive Abba for leaving you." He said and they kissed his cheek.

"It's okay Abba. Please don't leave us anymore..." They said.

"I will never leave you three. Abba will be there for you until my last breath." He said and this time I joined the hug too.

"We love you Abba." All three of us said and we all chuckled.

This is the best day of my life !!

××××××××××
Finally !! They are together and I'm happy. This book will be over soon...
Vote/comment/follow 💜