11: Misunderstanding

Chaeyoung's POV

"Shh... We're here for you okay ??" Taehyung comforted me as I was crying my heart out.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told him that. I just did that because of the kids. Ugh I'm stupid. Really..." Jimin kept blaming himself.

"It's not your fault. I didn't have the guts to talk to him." I said.

"I wanna see him. Like right now. Please take me there." I asked Jimin.

"Fine. Tae, please take care of the kids once they reach back from school. This will take a while. If you want something please do call us. Call Jungkook for help too." Jimin said and we got in the car and left the place.

"I'm scared jimin ah. What if he doesn't understand." I said, my voice was shaking badly cuz I was really very nervous.

"Hey. He will understand. Don't worry. Your angel Park Jimin is here for you." I smiled at that. Ah !! Typical Jimin. Always makes me smile.

Soon I realised that we were in front of their dorm.

My hands started sweating and shaking continuosly.

"Calm down. I am here aren't I ??" Jimin kept saying comforting words but I don't know if that would help me in anyway. I'm way past nervous right now.

*Ding Dong* Jimin rang the bell and we waited for them to answer.

"Chae ??" Chanyeol was the one to open the door.He immediately closed it and took my hand and gestured both me and Jimin to go to a private place. It was under a huge tree. Well the trunk is huge so... Eh, private enough.

"What are you both doing here ?? Baekhyun is so mad right now. He isn't eating anything, not talking to anyone and worse... He's been crying all day." Chanyeol said and I unconsciously got worried about my ex.

"Chan. I wanna talk to him. Please do something." I literally begged.

"Okay. Lemme go talk to him. I'll get him here when I'm done. Inside the dorm is not a very good place for talking. Especially cuz it's hectic in there." Chanyeol explained and ran inside to get baek.

Will he come ?? I hope so...

Baekhyun's POV

I can't believe she would do this to me. And all along I was the one feeling guilty for breaking up with her when she immediately moved on from me and even started a family with him.

Why would she do this to me ?? I know that I don't have a say in her life anymore but, I was once her boyfriend and we... We promised to get back together after my carrier was over. Well she immediately went away. Why ?? To live with her ex ??

*Knock* I heard the knock on my door for the millionth time today.

"I said I dont--" I got cut off by chanyeol. He was the only one who didn't ask me to come out.

"I wanna talk to you. Please open the door." He said and I decided to let him in.

"What do you want." I asked him, as calm as possible.

"It was all a misunderstanding. She's not married. Please let her explain. Atleast once." He said and I was confused. She's here ??

"She's outside. Give my sister a chance. She hasn't moved on from you. I swear. Just listen to me." I was still confused. Then what was Jimin talking about ?? I decided to give her a chance and let her explain herself once.

I went outside and chanyeol asked me to go behind the tree and I did. I saw her standing there and she wasn't alone. Jimin was there which just made my blood boil.

"First of all... I'm sorry man. I didn't mean whatever I said yesterday. Chae will explain everything to you." Jimin said and left us.

"I..." She sighed and looked at me confidently and continued talking.

"I'm not married to Jimin. In fact I'm single. Yes, those two kids are mine but they aren't Jimin's." She said and I waited for her to continue.

Chaeyoung's POV

I should tell him the truth. It's his right. He's the father of my kids after all. I build up the courage and spoke.

"They are yours."

××××××××××
What will be the reaction of baekhyun ??

Comment your thoughts.
The best comment would get a shoutout in the next chapter !!♥️