27: The proposal

Taehyung's POV

"I'll never leave you from now on. You are mine." Baekhyun said.

That was so beautiful. From the corner of my eyes I could see Jungkook's eyes filled with tears.

"Yah !! What's wrong with you." I asked him.

"That was soooooo beautiful. My noona is so lucky. Let them get married already." He said and I giggled nodding my head.

"Yes !!" Jimin said slowly entering the house.

"What are you doing ??" I asked him.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Marry her already pabo." We heard a voice. It was Jimin.

"Yea." Jungkook aand Taehyung beamed.

"YES !!" That was loud and it came from outside.

11 boys entered the house. It was exo.

Great everybody's here.

I was busy looking at the guys. I was shocked to see all of them fitting the room. I turned around to see....

Baekhyun kneeled down.

I was already on the verge of tears.

"C-chae... You're my first love, my world, my universe, my life, my everything. When I first saw you, we weren't in the best terms. But I got a spark from the moment our eyes met. I knew you were going to be a big part of my life. When you went out on a date with Kai, I was furious. That's when I knew something was wrong with me. Then luhan. He was a big part huh ?? I hated him at first. Now see... You became my enemy, bestfriend, girlfriend and even the mother of my kids. Now I want you to be my wife. Park Chaeyoung, Will you marry me ??" He said.

"YES !!!!!!!" I said and he put the ring in my finger.

××××××××××

Finally !!

I'll update soon.