15: Position

Baekhyun's POV

"I don't know... Wife ??" She said. Or did I want her to say that ??

Great. Now I have officially lost it. My mind is really playing with me. I want her to be my wife. Why am I hearing the things I want her to say ??

Like seriously... Am I dreaming ??

Wait... I'm not. Did I hear it wrong then ??

Chaeyoung's POV

"I don't know... Wife ??" I immediately covered my mouth with my palms. I'm so stupid.

Ugh !! I hate myself...

"W-what ??" He whispered.

"Uh...I... Oh !! How cool is this pen ??" I tried changing the topic by showing a pen that was lying on the table.

He looked at me weirdly.

"Chae..."

"And this wall... Great colour huh--" he cut me off.

"Just tell me." He said and I sighed.

"It just slipped out of my mouth okay. I have no idea why I said that. I have always seen you as my husband as you're the father of my kids. Eventhough you didn't know about it, that's the very reason why I never even thought about dating again eventhough all of my friends including my brother asked me to. They all said my kids needed a father and I always said that they would be fine. That's because I can never see anyone else in that position. That position was only meant for you." I said and he immediately hugged me. I didn't even realise that I was crying at this point.

"Is that position still available ??" He whispered still hugging me.

"Always..." I said, hugging back.