25: Exo

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chae..." He started.

"Don't. You're not gonna change my mind." I said.

"You have to. You don't know how miserable Baekhyun is without you. He needs you Chae. He loves you." He said.

"No. He doesn't need me. He already have people. You guys and his fans." I said.

"Is that what you think ?? His fans and we guys are more important to him ?? Chae... you don't get it do you ?? The boy hasn't eaten in days. Haven't slept. He is sick. He isn't doing all that for his fans. It's for you. He loves you. Get that inside your head." He said.

"Chanyeol oppa...." I knew what he was doing. He was trying to bring me back. Deep down inside I was hurt and was concerned about Baek's condition that my brother just described.

"Think Chae. Is this all worth it ??" He asked this question which lingered inside my head for the rest of the day. I couldn't sleep. I kept asking myself 'Is it worth it ??'

Exo's POV

"Where is Baekhyun ??" Chanyeol asked as he entered the dormitory.

"In his room. Why ??" Luhan asked.

"Come here all of you. We gotta discuss something." Chanyeol said.

The boys gathered around in the living room waiting for Chanyeol to speak.

"So... I talked to Chae." Chanyeol said.

"What did she say ??" Suho asked.

"The same usual stuff... He cares about his fans more blah blah blah..." Chanyeol said.

"Aish that girl. Imma go get her myself." Sehun said and got up.

"Oh Sehun !! Sit down." Suho said.

"Okay..." He mumbled under his breath.

"So... what do we do ??" Suho asked.

"We gotta get them in a room together somehow. For that we need to talk to Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook first." Chanyeol answered.

"Yea we'll do that. Let's contact them as soon as possible." Luhan said.

Everyone nodded as an approval.

Jimin's POV

Chanyeol called me yesterday. He asked me to come to exo's dorm with Tae and Kook. We decided to go there eventhough we know exactly why they called us. We told Chae that there was a band meeting and bang pd wanted to meet us. We're at their dorm right now.

"So...." Jungkook started.

"Is Baekhyun here ??" I asked.

"No. He went out for some fresh air." Suho replied.

"Guys... You might have an idea on why we called you. The situation here is getting worse day be day. We never knew she meant this much for him. Don't you think this is a little unfair. He got his kids 5 years later and suddenly it's snatched away from him ?? I know what he did was wrong in Chae's perspective. But you guys are also idols. You know the work we do. So please explain why he has to be there for his fans whenever necessary." Chanyeol said.

Come to think of it what we're doing is all wrong. We shouldn't ask them to be apart because he's an idol. I mean we're idols too. We all have the same work and we have been acting like total idiots the whole time.

"You guys are right. We'll talk to her. But I dont know if it will be of any effect on her." Taehyung said.

"Just tell her why she's wrong." Chanyeol said.

We agreed.

We went back home.

We saw a car on the porch. We went inside and I called Chae.

"Chae !!--" Jimin stopped when he saw...

Baekhyun

~~~~~~~~~~
Finally !! What happened there ?? Find out in the next chapter. I'll try and update soon.